You can login or register now:

Register:

Nickname *

Your email *

Password *

Login:

Email

Password

Oticon Chili

2010-06-10 21:21:00 in Hearing Aids by  xbulder
Oticon will discharge maybe @ euha, something call Oticon Chili which will be the

World littlest super power it will be batery #13

It will have

1-Speech protect

2-nano covering

3-discourse protect

4-spacial clamor managament

5-new fitting calculation call DSEsp

6-binarual sincronization

7 associate line good

8-on board VC.

I get a kick out of the chance to see this one...

0

Add comment:

Syncros Originally Posted by Doug Kelsey

Hello there, I'm thinking about whether you can look into an answer for an issue I am having with my Oticon bean stew portable amplifier. The guide is working the way it should, I think, yet when I am driving, with steady low level clamor (from the tires exc.) The guide appears to constantly cycle through a high intensification to a low enhancement. Practically like it can't choose what to do. I don't tune in to the radio and it is exceptionally irritating. It likewise does this at whatever point there is a genuinely low level of foundation clamor, similar to wind, or ambient melodies

That occurs with my Chili's too, with the sound gradually increase and after that down and cycling gradually. I see it most when in an auto on a thruway. I can decrease it to some degree by cutting back the volume a couple of scores. When it bugs me is switch into my fourth program, which has clamor diminishment on full and the mics at the 80/20 setting (so they're more engaged). This setting appears to chop down the foundation noise a ton and in this way the cycling.

Doug Kelsey Hi new to this. This is a duplicate of an email I simply sent to my listening ability fellow.

Hello there, I'm thinking about whether you can inquire about an answer for an issue I am having with my Oticon stew portable amplifier. The guide is working the way it should, I think, yet when I am driving, with steady low level clamor (from the tires exc.) The guide appears to ceaselessly cycle through a high intensification to a low enhancement. Practically like it can't choose what to do. I don't tune in to the radio and it is extremely irritating. It additionally does this at whatever point there is a genuinely low level of foundation clamor, similar to wind, or mood melodies. I've been perusing on the web about what this guide does, and I am certain this can be remedied. In the event that you forward this to Oticon, they have to realize that my listening ability misfortune is from sound-related nerve tumors that make a 24 hour uproarious tinnitus in my ears(like a fly plane flying over my head constantly).

My new guides are Oticon Chili 7.

If it's not too much trouble likewise let me know whether I am posting this inquiry mistakenly or in the wrong place.

lilia97 Hi all, thank you for these exchange. I have Oticon Tego Pro (with control) since 2007. This is an advanced portable hearing assistants for mid market. It helps me parcels as my past portable amplifiers was simple model from Starkey.

At this first advanced amplifiers, I encountered bunches of cerebral pain, difficult ears, and weariness attempting to concentrate throughout the day. Following 6 months, I feel better as I can get discussion behind an entryway (not entire one, but rather it superior to anything simple which can't get sound from the opposite side of the entryway), get discussion from telephone, hearing wind, winged creatures, and recognize some solid. Have an inclination that I pick up a radical new rent for new ears.

After a few years, I choose to look if there is any new portable amplifiers which can help me for tuning in to music and better discussion as this present one is blocking music and I can really hear much better music with headphone and high volume sound. I cherish my headphone for music.

Much thanks to you xbuilder, stream2525, HearingAidHelper, Syncors, russiandeaf, Myfairlady, and others for your info and sharing it to everybody.

I will attempt the Phonak Naida and Oticon Chili and one more guides (new audiologist recommended, can't recall the name however it appear RITC Oticon one. She said it is capable as well). I need to change Audiologist as the one at present I have is not extremely kind one, she is fretful while waiitng for my Oticon to be on (Oticon continually giving this chime like sound when it turned on and it require a few second before it is completely initiated). I have addressed new audiologist and she is cheerful to talk about a few choice for me, so I would see her one week from now for first arrangement. I have high recurrence hearing misfortune caused by ototoxic anti-toxin when I was little. I don't have late hearing test date, however will post it not long after my first arrangement.

Guest Originally Posted by xbulder

ultra power is a 82 db of pick up, which chill ought to have. As of now the Rise control

conceals to around 110 (so they say)

Naida UP is 85db of pick up max, not 82db!

stream2525 Originally Posted by HearingAidHelper

The Chili is a super power portable amplifier... All things considered, it could be utilized for your misfortune, yet I don't generally have enough data to state that it ought to be utilized.

My choice would be founded on how uproarious you lean toward discourse to be in dB. On the off chance that you were at an inclination of 85dBHL or more, i would state alright. Else, i would state pick a power BTE like the Agil control BTE or Acto Pro Power BTE. I wouldn't pick the RITE models because of a paranoid fear of not getting enough power go in them, too you would need to make culminate fitting earmolds for them, else they would cause an insane measure of criticism.

I would exceedingly consider Phonak/Widex/Starkey portable hearing assistants for their capacity to move high recurrence sounds into a lower enroll for your misfortune on the off chance that they are accessible.

Fit would mean the world for your effective fitting.

I trust this makes a difference.

Much appreciated . This is so much valuable.

I read here that the most ideal approach to maintain a strategic distance from criticism and to get more power is to utilize traditions c-shell. I utilized Phonak Smart with control vaults however perhaps those were insufficient.

The Oticon wholesaler demands that I can make accomplishment with the Agil or Acto . I have restricted alternatives and it is confounding.

Guest Originally Posted by russiandeaf

Bean stew don't appears to be so kind sized as Naida. Small or not little - but rather this is a distinction in sizes.

I'm bit saying there isn't a size diverse however what i'm stating is there is very little size distinctive. The photos should demonstrate a Naida SP as the Chillis are not as effective as the Naida UPs.

My misfortune wouldn't fit into the Chillis.

HearingAidHelper Originally Posted by stream2525

What helps do you prescribe for my misfortune ?

The Oticon merchant isn't persuaded that I should wear CHili. He supposes Agil min RITE or Acto Min Rite would work better due my ski slant misfortune . He says that I needn't bother with much intensification more than 2000 and that the Agil would pick thehigh frequncies. He doesn't have helps at this moment for me to attempt as he is requesting.

I am truly confounded. I attempted Phonak Audeo Smart IX and think I am missing numerous things. My primary issue is understanding discourse even in quiet circumstances and I think I get bending. I think Agil has same power as the Smart ,so I was pushing towards the CHili.

Perhaps he doesn't care for them being enormous for me as he supposes I am young(30's) , and would rather lean toward littler guides however I revealed to him that I have no other alternative yet the Chili. I thought I was giving him guidelines more than making utilization of his experience. Possibly this gathering gave me much data on helps. When I attempted the samrt, I attempted one guide so he says when I wear two Agils I will have the capacity to comprehend discourse. He is not apportioning Phonak's. Just Oticon.

In my nation we don't have times for testing yet he offered to give personal time to attempt the guides when he have them. This is another issue as helps are not generally accessible as the wholesaler's and he needs to arrange every now and then. He made me consider attempting the Agil however I have no expectation with the sort of misfortune I have.

The Chili is a super power amplifier... All things considered, it could be utilized for your misfortune, however I don't generally have enough data to state that it ought to be utilized.

My choice would be founded on how boisterous you lean toward discourse to be in dB. On the off chance that you were at an inclination of 85dBHL or more, i would state alright. Else, i would state pick a power BTE like the Agil control BTE or Acto Pro Power BTE. I wouldn't pick the RITE models inspired by a paranoid fear of not getting enough power extend in them, too you would need to make idealize fitting earmolds for them, else they would cause an insane measure of criticism.

I would very consider Phonak/Widex/Starkey listening devices for their capacity to move high recurrence sounds into a lower enlist for your misfortune on the off chance that they are accessible.

Fit would mean the world for your effective fitting.

I trust this makes a difference.

Guest Originally Posted by stream2525

What helps do you prescribe for my misfortune ?

The Oticon wholesaler isn't persuaded that I should wear CHili. He supposes Agil min RITE or Acto Min Rite would work better due my ski slant misfortune . He says that I needn't bother with much intensification more than 2000 and that the Agil would pick thehigh frequncies. He doesn't have helps at the present time for me to attempt as he is requesting.

I am truly befuddled. I attempted Phonak Audeo Smart IX and think I am missing numerous things. My primary issue is understanding discourse even in quiet circumstances and I think I get mutilation. I think Agil has same power as the Smart ,so I was pushing towards the CHili.

Possibly he doesn't care for them being enormous for me as he supposes I am young(30's) , and would rather incline toward littler guides yet I disclosed to him that I have no other alternative however the Chili. I thought I was giving him guidelines more than making utilization of his experience. Possibly this gathering gave me much data on helps. When I attempted the samrt, I attempted one guide so he says when I wear two Agils I will have the capacity to comprehend discourse. He is not administering Phonak's. Just Oticon.

In my nation we don't have times for testing however he offered to give personal time to attempt the guides when he have them. This is another issue as helps are not generally accessible as the merchant's and he needs to arrange every now and then. He made me consider attempting the Agil however I have no expectation with the kind of misfortune I have.

For your kind of misfortune, RIC are regularly better yet in the event that you are paying, I would pay for HAs that you really need.

Bean stew would adapt to assist misfortune, if there is any.

I know a few people with ski slant misfortune discover molds to make them stopped up feeling.

You would profit by the Phonak Sound Recover. I think different brands have a similar thing however called something else.

I'm certain HearingAidHelper will go along soon.

Guest Originally Posted by HearingAidHelper

I would pick a similar path with your misfortune.

The Naida UP listening devices are louder than the Chili for low frequencies. Be that as it may, for those with better low frequencies, there is by all accounts more noteworthy love for the Chili's.

That is the thing that I discovered. I think the Naidas are the main computerized helps reasonable for my misfortune

stream2525 Originally Posted by HearingAidHelper

I would pick a similar path with your misfortune.

The Naida UP amplifiers are louder than the Chili for low frequencies. Be that as it may, for those with better low frequencies, there is by all accounts more noteworthy love for the Chili's.

What helps do you suggest for my misfortune ?

The Oticon wholesaler isn't persuaded that I should wear CHili. He supposes Agil min RITE or Acto Min Rite would work better due my ski slant misfortune . He says that I needn't bother with much enhancement more than 2000 and that the Agil would pick thehigh frequncies. He doesn't have helps at this moment for me to attempt as he is requesting.

I am truly confounded. I attempted Phonak Audeo Smart IX and think I am missing numerous things. My primary issue is understanding discourse even in quiet circumstances and I think I get twisting. I think Agil has same power as the Smart ,so I was pushing towards the CHili.

Perhaps he doesn't care for them being huge for me as he supposes I am young(30's) , and would rather favor littler guides however I revealed to him that I have no other alternative yet the Chili. I thought I was giving him guidelines more than making utilization of his experience. Perhaps this discussion gave me much data on helps. When I attempted the samrt, I attempted one guide so he says when I wear two Agils I will have the capacity to comprehend discourse. He is not administering Phonak's. Just Oticon.

In my nation we don't have times for testing however he offered to give personal time to attempt the guides when he have them. This is another issue as helps are not generally accessible as the wholesaler's and he needs to arrange every once in a while. He made me consider attempting the Agil yet I have no expectation with the kind of misfortune I have.

HearingAidHelper I would pick a similar route with your misfortune.

The Naida UP listening devices are louder than the Chili for low frequencies. In any case, for those with better low frequencies, there is by all accounts more prominent love for the Chili's.

Guest lol, I had Phonak Superfront helps for a long time, the Naidas are modest contrasted with the Superfront however the diverse between the Chillis and Naidas is little that I would go for the Naidas dependably as I can show signs of improvement battery life

HearingAidHelper This last piece of the string is amusing to peruse. Both are littler than what super power portable hearing assistants used to be. So, in respect to a Unitron US80-PP or a Phonak SuperFront, both these listening devices are little.

russiandeaf Chili don't appears to be so gigantic as Naida. Small or not modest - but rather this is a distinction in sizes.

stream2525 Originally Posted by NaidaUP

Taking a gander at picture, I see why I would state they are a similar size. The distinction is small.

I think Chili is same size as Naida SP. When they say " cautious' about Chili I look at this as a lie. It is enormous.

Guest Looking at picture, I see why I would state they are a similar size. The distinction is little.

russiandeaf No, Chili is littler than Naida UP. I have both of sets and can see contrast in sizes. Here is a photograph demonstrating this distinction.

Guest I would rather have greater batteries in the event that they are a similar size. May run for a guide with littler battery if the guide is likewise littler.

Guest I thought that it was large also. It sat on my ear and look an indistinguishable size from my naida UPs.

stream2525 They say this is a careful guide yet when I saw it I thought that it was enormous.

Otikid05 Originally Posted by corey

I would be interested to know to what extent the battery would toward the end in that regular substitutions get exceptionally costly truly quick.

well ponder what they did to get the power utilization down......

I have the child's rendition in the power stage and the batteries most recent 2 weeks!

practically ran with another amplifier that conveys a 675 however I remained with 13s at last.

corey Originally Posted by xbulder

A super power with a #13 battery ought to be something we have not seen some time recently.

this would raise to date the sumo. While it is a decent instrument, it is an oldie.

In the event that the size is little this would make the folks @ stafa truly stress. Which Im beyond any doubt they are..

I would be interested to know to what extent the battery would toward the end in that successive substitutions get exceptionally costly truly quick.

well ponder what they did to get the power utilization down......

stream2525 Originally Posted by xbulder

Criticism mostly, additionally it is expect that there is a high likelihood of having cochlear dead locales

Still not clear. On the off chance that the bandwith is 6.5 as thr Chilis , does that mean they don't give enhancement past that recurrence or what ?

xbulder Originally Posted by johncv

Hello All a newbe here,

Simply had trial of the Chili 9 and now I am attempting the Chili 7. The Chili 7 to me sound shocking when contrast with the 9. When I initially utilize the Chili 9 I had turn the encompass sound framework down and music from the 7.1 framework on a TV indicate was extraordinary, yet with the Chili 7 everything is recently level even voices. I know from taking a gander at then specs the 9’s have the accompanying extra prospects:

Binaural Noise Management

Binaural Synchronization

My Voice

I going to expect this is the thing that improved the Chili 9 sound, would someone be able to clarify what and why.

Bean stew SP 9:

- Has 1 additional channel

- More characters

- Binaural preparing

- Power bass OR Music enlarging.

xbulder Originally Posted by stream2525

Why do control helps don't have substantial bandwith. Is this great or awful?

Criticism for the most part, additionally it is expect that there is a high likelihood of having cochlear dead locales

stream2525 Originally Posted by xbulder

Im thinking this won't have a vast bandwith!!!

Why do control helps don't have extensive bandwith. Is this great or terrible?

johncv Originally Posted by Craig Sharp

Appears you are not completely happy with the Chili 9, since you are attempting another HA. Just idea I'd told you that Widex just turned out with another BTE (effective) HA called the Widex Super 440. Its new available so I have no clue how it stacks up against the Chili.

Question - Does the Chili 9 and 7 have RITC and if so have you encountered any input. Appears to be loads of clients of the RITC are encountering awful input while attempting new guides.

There no criticism with the Chili. I attempting the 7’s due to the cost, however it seem as though you get what you pay for. The sound nature of the 7 is not very impressive to the 9.

Craig Sharp Seems you are not completely happy with the Chili 9, since you are attempting another HA. Just idea I'd told you that Widex just turned out with another BTE (intense) HA called the Widex Super 440. Its new available so I have no clue how it stacks up against the Chili.

Question - Does the Chili 9 and 7 have RITC and if so have you encountered any input. Appears to be heaps of clients of the RITC are encountering dreadful criticism while attempting new guides.

johncv Hi All a newbe here,

Simply had trial of the Chili 9 and now I am attempting the Chili 7. The Chili 7 to me sound horrendous when contrast with the 9. When I initially utilize the Chili 9 I had turn the encompass sound framework down and music from the 7.1 framework on a TV indicate was awesome, yet with the Chili 7 everything is recently level even voices. I know from taking a gander at then specs the 9’s have the accompanying extra prospects:

Binaural Noise Management

Binaural Synchronization

My Voice

I going to accept this is the thing that improved the Chili 9 sound, would someone be able to clarify what and why.

poloboyden My audiogram is as per the following:

250 L25 R15

500 L60 R65

1000 L105 R115

2000 L115 R115

3000 L110 R115

4000 L115 R115

8000 L105 R110

I would propose giving the nadias a go just to look at, yet I don't know whether this will be do-capable given you might be on a 30 day trial? I think the nadias have such a large number of capacities most sounds need to spend a considerable measure of trial and erroring to at last know which ones you like and need to keep/get free.

They have whistleblock, echoblock, sound recoup, and so forth and so on which all stable incredible however in the event that you resemble me and not used to them they can be dreadfully overpowering!

nellyei poloboyden: what is your audiogram? I'm right now on a trial with the bean stew's and was thinking about of attempting the naida UP's after bean stew's trial.

In any case, from what you have stated, it doesn't appear like i should trouble.

poloboyden Hi all

I have had a flat out bad dream with the Phonak Nadia SP since feb. In the wake of seeing 7 unique sounds on the wellbeing administration here in britain, and 8 transforms, I surrendered. My last sound presented the Oticon Spirit Zests which is a similar name for the Chillis SP on the National Health Service here in England.

Stunning. I concur, the term nadia executioners is precisely what they are.

The main thing I wish they had was the shriek/input blocker and the windblocker - the nadias did well having these capacities!

I think the sounds are more normal with the chillis, and they are less demanding to utilize, dont make a noisy bleep that other individuals can hear when they turn it on or switch modes, and they don't cause recurrence conflicts/absurd pressure. I likewise detested the nadia's "offering point" which was the sound recuperate. This was quite recently strange and sounded excessively automated.

For the individuals who resemble I was a year ago - scared of not finding an appropriate computerized amplifier to supplant my fab phonak simple powerzoom ones, please attempt these first as opposed to feeling that staying with phonak is the route forward!

I do require one final visit to the sound as on here individuals have clarified the spatial clamor mindfulness capacity can imply that at a wedding you can hear individuals at the table however not the band or DJ! I will check whether the "ordinary mode" will help here. Spatial mindfulness has likewise been the reason for when driving - the clamor will diminish however in the event that i applaud (yes i actually drive hands free haha, wicked me!) it will turn out to be uproarious keeping in mind the end goal to gather the sounds yet following 5 seconds goes calm when it understands there are no more sounds to gather. That is irritating - i will check whether Normal mode stops this as well and enables me to tune in to the auto radio.

For music for the most part however, on my compact disc player or television, it is great surely.

Takes only a couple of days to get used to in light of the fact that they are fab and dont have an absurd measure of diff settings - thus why sounds are cherishing it on the grounds that the nadias requires hours of modifications!

Polo

Syncros @polaroid, seek the Agil or Chili work after you. For my situation with my misfortune the Agil's aren't sufficiently capable. My audi said Naida's in examination today, and I had a ton of fun saying how the Chili's are referred to here as 'Naida Killers'. A debt of gratitude is in order for that, Xbulder

I additionally arranged one of the projects as a "music" mode. When I took a gander at it in the program it appeared to demonstrate all components killed. I haven't been to a show yet this appears like it could prove to be useful in conjunction with cutting back the volume if its uproarious.

I had my streamer moved up to 1.3 today - a debt of gratitude is in order for the heads up it would take 20 minutes, we set that going first before chipping away at my earmolds. I cannot state I see any distinction yet. My greatest wish is have somewhat more separation between the streamer and my ears. At my office I make them lay on the highest point of my console spilling from a mp3 player and on the off chance that I move my head excessively I lose motion in one ear. It works fine around my neck obviously. Little cost to pay for having the capacity to tune in to music imperceptibly be that as it may.

xbulder please post an audit

polaroid thanks synchro.

At long last I've requested a trial for Agil, I'll get one week from now. Don't know yet in the event that I'll trial Chili or Agil Pro after that however in the event that conceivable I'll attempt them all.

xbulder Originally Posted by Syncros

@Polaroid - VC implies Volume Control I'm almost certain. Its a simple dial with numbers on it. Would you be able to develop what you imply that just a single of these two components can be dynamic at once? I go in for a reconstructing tomorrow. The bass reaction appears to be astounding when I'm tuning in to music by means of the streamer (like right now, with the mics on at my work area where anybody can come up and converse with me and I can hear them - incredible element). I'm not an artist myself so I dont recognize what the music augmenting would accomplish for me. I could place that into one of the program spaces for when i'm at a show maybe however..?

At this moment i'm finding sure sounds as well 'splendid'. like running water and a few ladies' voices. Going to dial down the treble a bit tomorrow I think. I trust my audi can locate the binaural clamor administration settings, it is possible that they're not on or i'm not seeing how should take a shot at my SP9's. Any insights on settings that have worked out well for your customers, Xbulder? I've seen somewhat of an unusual symptom of the clamor diminishment (?) where when i'm in an auto or a transport with constrant commotion, the foundation sound I hear appears to travel every which way somewhat like 'waves', where i'll hear the engine sound, at that point it will continuously become dull, at that point step by step blur back in and rehash the cycle more than 30 seconds or thereabouts. Its fairly odd. My old guides would simply keep the levels steady. Is that gliding direct pick up or a symptom of clamor diminishment? Any insights increased in value!

Here's to you.

Spacial Noise decrease is either on or off. The spacial clamor administration is the Agil expert

commotion reduccion. THis is the way it works

Another Binaural Noise Management System in Agil mirrors the mind's regular capacity to concentrate on where to tune in. It organizes the ear with the better flag when there is uproarious commotion to the other side. It would then be able to apply more commotion decrease to the instrument on the uproarious side. This liberates the wearer to better concentrate on a particular speaker

Syncros Originally Posted by xbulder

It is critical to note, VC has a number on CHili and you can just enact either music augmenting or control bass

@Polaroid - VC implies Volume Control I'm almost certain. Its a simple dial with numbers on it. Would you be able to develop what you imply that just a single of these two components can be dynamic at once? I go in for a reinventing tomorrow. The bass reaction appears to be fantastic when I'm tuning in to music by means of the streamer (like right now, with the mics on at my work area where anybody can come up and converse with me and I can hear them - extraordinary component). I'm not an artist myself so I dont comprehend what the music broadening would accomplish for me. I could place that into one of the program spaces for when i'm at a show maybe however..?

At the present time i'm finding sure sounds as well 'brilliant'. like running water and a few ladies' voices. Going to dial down the treble a bit tomorrow I think. I trust my audi can locate the binaural clamor administration settings, it is possible that they're not on or i'm not seeing how should chip away at my SP9's. Any insights on settings that have worked out well for your customers, Xbulder? I've seen somewhat of an odd symptom of the commotion lessening (?) where when i'm in an auto or a transport with constrant clamor, the foundation sound I hear appears to travel every which way somewhat like 'waves', where i'll hear the engine sound, at that point it will progressively become dull, at that point step by step blur back in and rehash the cycle more than 30 seconds or something like that. Its fairly odd. My old guides would simply keep the levels consistent. Is that skimming straight pick up or a symptom of commotion lessening? Any indications increased in value!

Here's to you.

polaroid Thanks for the appropriate response! Things being what they are, as my lost is more in high frequencies wagered that agil will be more effective? Reason me however what is VC? Virtual Control? Provided that this is true, you're discussing program that I can have set from audi? Furthermore, I can't have a program with music augmenting and control bass together?

xbulder They are comparative in that they work under the Rise2 stage. Beyond any doubt

the SP7 is like Agil and SP9 is similar with Agil star.

Maybe, the primary contrast is the bandwith. Agil conceals to around 105 dbhl with a

badwith of around 10hz while the stew conceals to 6.5hz and an is fit for amplifing misfortunes of around 120dbhl on the higher frequencies.

It is critical to note, VC has a number on CHili and you can just initiate either music extending or control bass

polaroid @xbulder

I was as a main priority to attempt Agil/Agil professional power bte before christmas yet bean stew sp7/sp9 appears to have comparable components. What do you think about what's the all the more intriguing for me? I can attempt them what design do you recommend? Agil - > bean stew sp7 - > agil ace - > stew sp9 ?? I don't feel that they will enable me to attempt 4 models...!

Here is my audiogram:

250 L40 R40

500 L50 R60

1000 L50 R70

2000 L55 R75

3000 L65 R70

4000 L75 R90

8000 L75 R95

Much appreciated you especially for your assistance for that hard decision.

bherring1964 Originally Posted by xbulder

yeap you ought to be fine... attempt either the SP 7 or the SP9

Much appreciated xbulder. I'm running with the SP9s for the trial.

I've as of now got a Streamer with my Epoqs so it ought to be a smooth move. I trust.

xbulder Originally Posted by bherring1964

xbulder: With my gentle low recurrence hearing misfortune, do you think the Chili will work for me?

I intend to get fitted for them before Christmas and pondered what you thought.

yeap you ought to be fine... attempt either the SP 7 or the SP9

bherring1964 Originally Posted by xbulder

Nadia Killers for sure....

xbulder: With my gentle low recurrence hearing misfortune, do you think the Chili will work for me?

I intend to get fitted for them before Christmas and pondered what you thought.

xbulder Originally Posted by Syncros

I'm seven days into my new Chili SP9's and they're positively working superior to my past ones. I'm truly happy to hear they've chipped away at fixing them better as my last combine (ReSound Azure BTE) fizzled with dampness harm (as a matter of fact after a sweltering summer..)

I'll post some fast perceptions while I can - I have three projects setup at this moment. Typical, Noise Reduction and Music. The typical one is for regular utilize and functions admirably, the two sides appear to be marginally uneven, yet will talk about that at my followup arrangement one week from now. The genuine change is in the clamor lessening mode - I had my audi set it to most extreme commotion decrease in this program and afterward took them out on a torment test, the organization occasion party at an uproarious eatery. I was level out astounded at how well it could pull down the foundation sound to the point I could hear individuals over the table and over a spot or two - something that would have been unimaginable with my ReSounds.

Later on that night there was moving and noisy music. The clamor decrease was efficient to the point that - I couldn't tell what tune was playing-it basically vanished the boisterous music to the point I could converse with individuals adjacent to me inside 10 feet of the speakers however not so much hear any music - and it was being played at a decent volume. That is something I couldn't have done already as the old guides even on clamor diminishment would intensify all the sound around me generally. I really needed to change it to ordinary mode so I could hear the music when I needed to boogie a tad bit

Additionally of note, and I don't know how common these things are as I've never had one however the streamer unit is - astonishing . It fathoms my #1 stretch - chatting on the telephone. Combined to my bluetooth versatile I can accept calls and hear superbly in both ears. I'm all of a sudden cheerful to accept calls as opposed to attempting to maintain a strategic distance from them and SMS. I additionally utilize the link to stream music from my ipod and that works truly well moreover. I've been listening for the most part to DJ blends and the quality sounds phenomenal, great bass, mids and highs - which I wasn't anticipating. It's super cool how you can have the mic's turned on and converse with individuals who come up to your work area while you're tuning in to music and have the capacity to hear them. I've been killing the mic's on my travel ride home when I dont should have the capacity to hear encompassing sounds.

One thing I haven't seen - and perhaps somebody with experience can help here is the means by which when the two guides are combined its expected to pick up voices on one side and diminish sound in alternate as i found in the showcasing material. Perhaps its an unpretentious impact I haven't seen or is that a setting in the setup program ? The guides are matched in the sense squeezing one program catch switches both guides, yet I haven't seen much stable following crosswise over them. I'm the primary Chili client at my audi so we're both taking in a bit as we come. I head back one week from now and wouldn't see any problems with recommending a few changes on the off chance that anybody has some expert tips for me.

Much appreciated! also, because of Oticon for making these little ponders.

Nadia Killers for sure....

Syncros I'm seven days into my new Chili SP9's and they're absolutely working superior to my past ones. I'm truly happy to hear they've dealt with fixing them better as my last match (ReSound Azure BTE) fizzled with dampness harm (honestly after a sweltering summer..)

I'll post some brisk perceptions while I can - I have three projects setup at this moment. Typical, Noise Reduction and Music. The ordinary one is for regular utilize and functions admirably, the two sides appear to be marginally lopsided, however will talk about that at my followup arrangement one week from now. The genuine change is in the clamor decrease mode - I had my audi set it to greatest commotion diminishment in this program and after that took them out on a torment test, the organization occasion party at a boisterous eatery. I was level out astounded at how well it could pull down the foundation sound to the point I could hear individuals over the table and over a spot or two - something that would have been unthinkable with my ReSounds.

Later on that night there was moving and uproarious music. The commotion diminishment was efficient to the point that - I couldn't tell what tune was playing-it essentially vanished the uproarious music to the point I could converse with individuals next to me inside 10 feet of the speakers however not so much hear any music - and it was being played at a decent volume. That is something I couldn't have done beforehand as the old guides even on clamor decrease would intensify all the sound around me generally. I really needed to change it to typical mode so I could hear the music when I needed to boogie a tiny bit

Likewise of note, and I don't know how common these things are as I've never had one however the streamer unit is - astonishing . It explains my #1 push - chatting on the telephone. Matched to my bluetooth portable I can accept calls and hear splendidly in both ears. I'm all of a sudden cheerful to accept calls as opposed to attempting to stay away from them and SMS. I additionally utilize the link to stream music from my ipod and that works truly well too. I've been listening for the most part to DJ blends and the quality sounds magnificent, great bass, mids and highs - which I wasn't anticipating. It's super cool how you can have the mic's turned on and converse with individuals who come up to your work area while you're tuning in to music and have the capacity to hear them. I've been killing the mic's on my travel ride home when I dont should have the capacity to hear encompassing sounds.

One thing I haven't seen - and possibly somebody with experience can help here is the means by which when the two guides are combined its expected to pick up voices on one side and lessen sound in alternate as i found in the promoting material. Perhaps its an unpretentious impact I haven't seen or is that a setting in the design program ? The guides are matched in the sense squeezing one program catch switches both guides, yet I haven't seen much stable following crosswise over them. I'm the primary Chili client at my audi so we're both taking in a bit as we come. I head back one week from now and wouldn't see any problems with recommending a few changes on the off chance that anybody has some expert tips for me.

Much appreciated! what's more, on account of Oticon for making these little ponders.

Matt2 Paul, great to find out about your underlying outcomes with Chili. They absolutely appear to be going great.

Concerning Agil versus Chili, contingent upon precisely how it is customized, the method of reasoning on which the Chili is based is more engaged towards those with extreme to significant misfortunes and tends to utilize less pressure in its default frame.

Something else to remember is that (from a certain point of view) the Chili ought to be somewhat more dependable as Oticon has put a considerable measure of cash into making it more impervious to dampness and by and large more vigorous. I would say of fitting RITE items versus standard BTEs, RITE items have a tendency to have a higher occurrence of issues as a rule because of the collector being harmed by wax/dampness or the recipient wires being broken.

Likewise, the volume control on the Chili is a numbered simple wheel which I know many listening device clients (particularly with extreme to significant misfortunes) favor over the advanced controls of most other current models, including the Agils.

Matt

Paul262 I was fitted with the Chili SP9 yesterday. I have serious hearing misfortune and have truly battled with discovering helps that function admirably for me in the zone of discourse segregation. I've as of late trialed the Audeo Smart, the Naida and the Microtec Axio. My experience has been that WDRC helps meddle with the better parts of what a few clients call the "discourse envelope". As it were, I see bending or obfuscated discourse pieces of information with these sorts of instruments and I did ineffectively with them. My audie had me trial the Sumo also and keeping in mind that I improved the Sumo, I had caught wind of the Chili turning out and needed to look at the new innovation before getting tied up with the old.

Out of the container, on the underlying fit, I was to a great degree awed. To me, the Chili sound is more full, more normal and, talking in the workplace with the audie, I identified none of the previously mentioned impression of discourse mutilation. They sound direct or simple in the (peaceful) office condition and I imply that as a compliment.

I took the Chili's to a torment test the previous evening, an extremely boisterous eatery and bar condition. I was extremely inspired. My audie had set two projects up for me to spin through. One was with less pressure than the other. What a distinction! Not certain which would be more useful to me as the primary or base program yet, however. I'll attempt to post on my involvement with the Chili's later on.

Anyway, I was taking a gander at a portion of the data Oticon has at their site and saw that they consider the Agil to be a guide that can likewise serve the seriously almost deaf. In this way, as it appears that the Agil and the Chili have practically indistinguishable innovation, my inquiry is the reason would I not go to the Agil rather, since it is a substantially littler guide and, gave the criticism cancelation is adequate, I might have the capacity to utilize a RITE. (My trials with the Phonak and Microtec helps included RITEs and that piece of the condition was not an issue for me. No criticism issues.) Does anybody have any discourse on an Agil Pro versus Chili SP9 choice?

Paul

bherring1964 Originally Posted by Syncros

I requested an arrangement of Chili SP9's today. I'll be the first with them in my center (Toronto, Canada). I'm climbing from an arrangement of ReSound Azure AZ80-DVI's. I've perused this string and keeping in mind that I've never really attempted the Naida's, it's great to hear the Chili's are the Naida Killers

I need to state the bluetooth highlight for telephones and music is something I'm anticipating. It'll be extraordinary to have the capacity to hear the telephone without attempting to wedge it as near the mic as feasible for a change.

anticipating sharing my experience and adapting more about these little ponders of innovation. They beyond any doubt are little for SP's, they're about an indistinguishable size from my BTE Azure's.

Here's to you.

Tell us how you like them. I am thinking about getting a set this winter and would love to hear your involvement with them.

xbulder Originally Posted by Syncros

I requested an arrangement of Chili SP9's today. I'll be the first with them in my facility (Toronto, Canada). I'm climbing from an arrangement of ReSound Azure AZ80-DVI's. I've perused this string and keeping in mind that I've never really attempted the Naida's, it's great to hear the Chili's are the Naida Killers

I need to state the bluetooth include for telephones and music is something I'm anticipating. It'll be awesome to have the capacity to hear the telephone without attempting to wedge it as near the mic as feasible for a change.

anticipating sharing my experience and adapting more about these little ponders of innovation. They beyond any doubt are little for SP's, they're about an indistinguishable size from my BTE Azure's.

Here's to you.

I have fitted many, they are NAIDA KILLER!

Syncros I requested an arrangement of Chili SP9's today. I'll be the first with them in my facility (Toronto, Canada). I'm climbing from an arrangement of ReSound Azure AZ80-DVI's. I've perused this string and keeping in mind that I've never really attempted the Naida's, it's great to hear the Chili's are the Naida Killers

I need to state the bluetooth highlight for telephones and music is something I'm anticipating. It'll be extraordinary to have the capacity to hear the telephone without attempting to wedge it as near the mic as feasible for a change.

anticipating sharing my experience and adapting more about these little ponders of innovation. They beyond any doubt are little for SP's, they're about an indistinguishable size from my BTE Azure's.

Salud.

xbulder Originally Posted by bherring1964

It is a little BTE. My audi had a vacant "demo" show Chili for me to take a gander at today and trust me, it is a whole lot littler than the Sumo. The photos are deluding in light of the fact that Chili is really littler than a tradtional BTE and little for a super power BTE.

I would like to experiment with a set this winter!

P.S. Her evaluated costs were like the Epoq.

I have fitted 20 up until this point. Im getting outrageously great outcomes. This are Naida Killers without a doubt.

For the me Sp7 appear to be a decent harmony amongst cost and elements. I attempted to fit a long haul simple client and appear to like Floating straight pick up very alot... I think they are on to something...

bherring1964 Originally Posted by russiandeaf

I think too that Chili seems supreme comparable in size to the Naida.

It is a little BTE. My audi had a vacant "demo" show Chili for me to take a gander at today and trust me, it is a whole lot littler than the Sumo. The photos are misleading in light of the fact that Chili is really littler than a tradtional BTE and little for a super power BTE.

I want to experiment with a set this winter!

P.S. Her evaluated costs were like the Epoq.

Myfairlady Xbulder, You're correct !

It would be ideal if you take Chili 9 SP, Naida 9SP, Naida 9 UP , Starkey SIQ 9 and

Starkey SIQ11.

o k??? It would be ideal if you adjust me, if there are bananas and apples and others mixed.....

xbulder Originally Posted by Myfairlady

Dear Jenny, i hid in your blog.... You have extremely pleasant thoughts to pimp up the HA, decent dots covering the tube.... I 'll get this

to stew versus NaidasUP: I dont trust that Chili is a genuine challenger to Naidas. The bean stew has favorable circumstances (Sound round and delicate, no antiques) however can't obviously focussing the sh, f, sss and so on . Discourse segregation is very better in the Naidas, yet characteristic music sounds abominably, here you should help with an uncommon program, yet its not the paradise.

This is no proof, just MY listening ability encounter.

Moreover I am attempting another HA : the new Starkey S 9 IQ.

These are the comparative level like Naidas and Chili. They turn out Very light and little, incredibly driving.

My initial introduction: Chili, Naidas, Starkey S IQ => neck to neck race

What do you mean?

Is here any individual who can clarify the specialized differencies of those three HAs???

Bean stew comes in 3 value focuses.. you have to contrast apple with apples...

Myfairlady Dear Jenny, i snuck in your blog.... You have extremely pleasant thoughts to pimp up the HA, decent globules covering the tube.... I 'll get this

to bean stew versus NaidasUP: I dont trust that Chili is a genuine challenger to Naidas. The bean stew has preferences (Sound round and delicate, no antiquities) yet can't plainly focussing the sh, f, sss and so forth . Discourse separation is very better in the Naidas, however common music sounds frightfully, here you should help with an uncommon program, yet its not the paradise.

This is no proof, just MY listening ability encounter.

Moreover I am attempting another HA : the new Starkey S 9 IQ.

These are the comparative level like Naidas and Chili. They turn out Very light and little, incredibly controlling.

My initial introduction: Chili, Naidas, Starkey S IQ => neck to neck race

What do you mean?

Is here any individual who can clarify the specialized differencies of those three HAs???

JennyB Originally Posted by xbulder

I belive the main diference in MPO between the Naida UP and the bean stew is 1db for the nadia

however the Chili is littler...

I haven't posted in a while. I abhor the Naidas and have been quite recently sitting tight to something new.

Is a genuine Naida UP contender? The fitting reach outline doesn't demonstrates it just going to 100dB at 125 Hz, where as the Naida UP goes down to 120 dB...I am yet to see an item that does that as well. I couldn't care less about size or discrete hues. I'd wear a hot pink banana on my ear in the event that it didn't have anything to do with being a Naida.

xbulder Originally Posted by bherring1964

xbulder said that is not the right Nadia demonstrate for examination.

I belive the main diference in MPO between the Naida UP and the bean stew is 1db for the nadia

however the Chili is littler...

sonor/zildjian @xbulder: i consider Naida SP as "match" for Chili. it was presented officialy as most grounded SP, so for me it's a SP.

@all: Chili is unquestionably littler. Naida is bended along the body and Chili isn't, so Chili lies more appended to the head than the Naida does.

I've seen children wearing Naida and wearing Safari SP (which has Chili-estimate) and the Safari SP snatches better on the little head...

Myfairlady the estimate

bean stew : Naida SP - is quite recently the same.

Naida UP is a hunk :- )

Does anybody here know the distinction of the input programming to both, Naidas versus Chili ???

bherring1964 Originally Posted by russiandeaf

I think too that Chili seems supreme comparative in size to the Naida.

xbulder said that is not the right Nadia display for correlation.

bherring1964 Thanks Myfairlady. I wager you have the prettiest earmolds around!

russiandeaf Originally Posted by bherring1964

Much obliged to you for the photos! I may be mixed up however the Chili looks sufficiently substantial to house a 675 battery. It seems comparable in size to the Nadia however unmistakably littler than the Sumo. I am missing something or seeing things?

I think too that Chili seems outright comparable in size to the Naida.

Myfairlady Originally Posted by bherring1964

Much obliged to you! Two or three inquiries from your post.

1. Thin layer of gold? What do you mean?

2. poti appears to be antiquated? Again - how?

3. Ear-molds: Do you mean a weight vent? Open fit?!

Much obliged to you once more!

to no1: yes, long time back I needed otoplastics looking like gems :- ) they are ordinary acrylic molds and subsequent to testing them a period I let them cover with genuine gold and some Swarowsky stones. They are my best otoplastics without torment and hypersensitive response. (I have more, women like a few shoes and me, I have my eyecatcher in the ears, individuals are looking extremely intrigued, truly!)

to no 2: Chili client must pivot a little wheel for din, you can see it on the photographs above in the other post. Because of moving (head, hands on your hair and so forth) the wheels could change the position inadvertently. Be that as it may, maybe this can be fathomed by convenient or other instrument. On Naida there is something like a computerized teeter-totter ( I dont know the specialized name), it is less demanding to be grasped by hand, you know precisely the level of tumult. On the Chili you should take the HA off, and observe on the number wether it is correct or not.

to no3: I have 2 vents: one for the plastic tube, one for air ventilation (innerside 3mm/outside 6mm) what is additionally important with the expectation of complimentary passing frequencies I can hear actually. On the off chance that this is shut, the input on Chili appears to be under better control, however the portable hearing assistant must power the profound frequencies as well, that sounds awful for ME :- (

xbulder misleading data.. bean stew ought to be consider to Naida ULTRA POWER

there are 1 db separated...

bherring1964 Originally Posted by Myfairlady

...I am attempting the new bean stew. I included my old acrylic ear molds with thin layer of gold...the poti appear to be ancient...feedback control: somewhat less steadfastly as Naidas...my sound has more closen the vent...Those can utilize shut ear molds...For my listening ability misfortune, it requires an open fit for my great profound frequencies...

Much obliged to you! Two or three inquiries from your post.

1. Thin layer of gold? What do you mean?

2. poti appears to be old? Again - how?

3. Ear-molds: Do you mean a weight vent? Open fit?!

Much obliged to you once more!

bherring1964 Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

Sumo XP (same size as Sumo DM) versus Bean stew versus Naida SP

Bean stew versus Sumo XP versus Naida SP

Much obliged to you for the photos! I may be mixed up however the Chili looks sufficiently substantial to house a 675 battery. It seems comparative in size to the Nadia however unmistakably littler than the Sumo. I am missing something or seeing things?

Myfairlady since one week I am attempting the new bean stew. I included my old acrylic ear molds with thin layer of gold (i adore them, open to wearing!)

Here my experience.....

the poti appear to be old, taking care of requirements to take some time. However I utilize no streamer or other extra. ( I am occupied with bluetooth associations) I needed to take them off to control the number [I attempted Naidas 9SP for a while, maybe they are my rule yet. It is more agreeable for control]

Music ( I am violin player) WONDERFUL !!!!! no antiquities, clean tone! Beethoven is crying in paradise :- ) a great deal more superior to Naidas.

Earthenware click rattle in kitchen: toooooo uproarious, such as cutting strongly in the ears. Then again turning down the poti discourse understanding I do feel to quiet.

My yapping pooch: omg, too uproarious just so.

input control: somewhat less reliably as Naidas however it's alright, You may not kiss me !!! That screams my sound has more closen the vent.Thats not the best thought for me, since I am hoh up to 1000 Hz. What do you mean? With Naidas in my ears I could think about my cushion with no pipe sound.

Feathered creatures singing??? I dont hear any, maybe they are dozing a result of the cool and dim climate here in Munic:- )

some days after the fact: better acclimation, great comprehension in gathering (20 individuals in various discourse way), relaxedly understanding specific people, great music sound. I am more fulfilled.

I think it could be a contention to Naida 9 SP. My feeling, the Chili is useful for the individuals who have an even loss of hearing. Those can utilize shut ear molds . In that way the input supervisor works great. For my listening ability misfortune, it requires an open fit for my great profound frequencies. Along these lines the input in the Naidas were the better arrangement. Be that as it may, for an artist, the Chili is the best decision ever.

What might I do... I am in a condition of confusion.....

I trust you can comprehend my terrible punctuation. Any more questions?... ask me !

Byebye

sonor/zildjian Sumo XP (same size as Sumo DM) versus Bean stew versus Naida SP

Bean stew versus Sumo XP versus Naida SP

bherring1964 Talked with my audi today and she said the Chili will be accessible soon. I design a trial this winter.

xbulder Originally Posted by ABB

Anyway, xbulder, would you say you are apportioning the Chili yet? Is it beginning to be taken off in the US?

It will be out soon. Skimming straight pick up works genuine well. Indeed, even the essential SP5 works superior to the Sumo DM

It is a NAIDA KILLER without a doubt

sonor/zildjian I've seen the principal fitted client today for a short visit. He was so amped up for the separation he has now-and the likelihood to utilize the streamer! So far it appears that the FLG works extremely well! Originating from a Sumo DM he saw a BIG change...let's perceive how it continues in the following weeks...

@russiandeaf: i will post the Naida versus Stew photographs when i have room schedule-wise to get the camera and the 2 instruments...be persistent!

ABB So, xbulder, would you say you are administering the Chili yet? Is it beginning to be taken off in the US?

xbulder Originally Posted by bherring1964

A debt of gratitude is in order for the photos. I expect the Chili is more slender also?

It is more slender.. It feels solid and very much built..

bherring1964 Thanks for the photos. I expect the Chili is more slender too?

russiandeaf Originally Posted by xbulder

Folks... As promise..... A sumo and a stew SP 13 beside each other...

It is little the Naida Killer

Stunning! Yes, it is Naida executioner! Phonak will be furious!

xbulder Originally Posted by bherring1964

Much obliged to you! Any data/photographs on the Chili are abundantly valued.

Folks... As promise..... A sumo and a bean stew SP 13 by each other...

It is little the Naida Killer

bherring1964 Thank you! All data/photographs on the Chili are greatly valued.

xbulder I will post them tomorrow I promise....

russiandeaf Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

i can make photographs of Chili versus Naida SP tomorrow in the event that I have time when i' in office...

sonor/zildjian, what about photographs?

xbulder Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

xbulder have you seen the little edge in the battery case? to what extent will that last....? it's so modest and thin, i think it gets broken commonly...

i can make photographs of Chili versus Naida SP tomorrow in the event that I have time when i' in office...

Be that as it may, so far the quality is so gooooood, Naida's have truly to battle...

I will begin fitting soon. Soon, for me I get a kick out of the chance to perceive how Floating straight pick up

would work for extreme to significant misfortunes. In the significant looses Frequency transposition

could bode well. So I jump at the chance to perceive how DSESP would function.

Things are progressing pretty well.

Incidentally... The mark in the battery drawer is greater. the ascent 1 men it was little!

sonor/zildjian xbulder have you seen the little edge in the battery case? to what extent will that last....? it's so minor and thin, i think it gets broken ordinarily...

i can make photographs of Chili versus Naida SP tomorrow on the off chance that I have time when i' in office...

In any case, so far the quality is so gooooood, Naida's have truly to battle...

xbulder The instrument feels truly tough, the battery drawer is by all accounts more

safe.

russiandeaf WOW! How little is it!!! I think Chili considerably littler than my Naida UP. Stew will be a Naida executioner.

sonor/zildjian Here i analyzed a Sumo XP (same size as Sumo DM) with Chili. it won't not look that noteworthy but rather there is a BIG distinction in measure! I've seen Safari SP fitted on a youngster today and they are great molded for such little ears...Sumo would have tumbled off the ear or if nothing else moved it far from the head..

russiandeaf Originally Posted by xbulder

I can have Chili versus Sumo or Swift 120

I post them end of one week from now

xbulder, remember! ))

russiandeaf Originally Posted by xbulder

I can have Chili versus Sumo or Swift 120

I post them end of one week from now

With Sumo please!

xbulder Originally Posted by russiandeaf

On the off chance that you can please make picture of Chili with other HA (for instance Naida UP, Sumo DM or other) for correlation of the sizes

I can have Chili versus Sumo or Swift 120

I post them end of one week from now

russiandeaf Originally Posted by xbulder

Today I had my hands on a Chili, men they are little. For those comfortable with the Oticon

Hop 1 instruments (Atlas, tego, Sincro, Safran and go professional) Chili is as large as those however

packs some genuine power. The instrument feels strong with ticker than ordinary plastic.

I will put a few pictures soon

On the off chance that you can please make picture of Chili with other HA (for instance Naida UP, Sumo DM or other) for correlation of the sizes

bherring1964 Originally Posted by xbulder

Today I had my hands on a Chili, men they are little. For those acquainted with the Oticon

Bounce 1 instruments (Atlas, tego, Sincro, Safran and go ace) Chili is as large as those yet

packs some genuine power. The instrument feels durable with ticker than ordinary plastic.

I will put a few pictures soon

My audi is going to Oticon preparing in Washington state one month from now. Ideally they will have more data for her. Meanwhile, keep us educated please.

xbulder Today I had my hands on a Chili, men they are little. For those comfortable with the Oticon

Hop 1 instruments (Atlas, tego, Sincro, Safran and go master) Chili is as large as those however

packs some genuine power. The instrument feels tough with ticker than typical plastic.

I will put a few pictures soon

russiandeaf Originally Posted by xbulder

Truly, Oticon offers binaural pressure (agil star, Chili SP9 and Epoq XW or double XW) which reestablishes entomb aural level

distinction. This enhance sound restriction...

Just top-end models? My Naida V UP is mid-range, and it contains Real Ear Sound...

FrontFocus is not said in any datasheet of RISE helps. Is FrontFocus a simple of Real Ear Sound? Or, then again it is simple of AudioZoom?

xbulder As a self evident actuality, Oticon offers binaural pressure (agil master, Chili SP9 and Epoq XW or double XW) which reestablishes bury aural level

distinction. This enhance sound restriction...

xbulder Originally Posted by russiandeaf

A large portion of Phonak's listening devices have a Real Ear Sound choice (characteristic sound introduction). Have Chili this or analogic choice, and how it called? Assuming no, my mistake by Chili will be extraordinary!

It is call front concentration, it is a piece of each ascent 1 and rise 2 instrument...

russiandeaf Most of Phonak's listening devices have a Real Ear Sound alternative (regular sound introduction). Have Chili this or analogic alternative, and how it called? Assuming no, my mistake by Chili will be extraordinary!

mstrmac No thin tube or recipient in-ear choice. I pass.

xbulder Originally Posted by Journo

In the UK Chili has 3 models with the top finished result being just shy of £1000 to audiologists! 143dB Peak MPO and 82dB pick up. The SP9 (beat display) has all an indistinguishable components from Agil. Simple VC wheel though,s o no binuaral co-appointment of volume.

agil - less bandwith (6khz) = Chili

Journo In the UK Chili has 3 models with the top final result being just shy of £1000 to audiologists! 143dB Peak MPO and 82dB pick up. The SP9 (best model) has all an indistinguishable components from Agil. Simple VC wheel though,s o no binuaral co-appointment of volume.

bherring1964 Originally Posted by Al_Tahir

So Chili might be a BTE Style? No different styles? Any photos? More information?

Oticon has refreshed their site with data on the Chili. Pics here:http://oticon.com/Consumers/Products...i/Colours.aspx

Al_Tahir So Chili may be a BTE Style? No different styles? Any photos? More information?

xbulder Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

Here are numerous news out there about Chili and Safari SuperPower and furthermore about Acto, the new mid-class instrument from Oticon, with the ascent 2 chip, however not the same number of elements as agil...

Acto ought to be VIGO + audiometer + smaller than normal ritual style = if this is genuine this will be a BIG

dissapointment. Acto ought to have @ slightest, 8 channels and multiband directionality

also, Acto ace ought to be Epoq W + Connect+

sonor/zildjian Here are numerous news out there about Chili and Safari SuperPower and furthermore about Acto, the new mid-class instrument from Oticon, with the ascent 2 chip, however not the same number of components as agil...

russiandeaf Originally Posted by xbulder

A few people jump at the chance to see the number wheel ... Extraordinarily extreme to profund...

I am significant. Yet, as I would like to think is that number wheel is obsolete. Just Oticon utilizing this, however all different organizations swung to full advanced frameworks with remote and remote controls. Also, all my old simple Oticon listening devices passed on simply because the wheel was broken.

EnglishDispenser Originally Posted by russiandeaf

I am exceptionally baffled by Analog volume control in Oticon Chili!!!! My Naida's has a computerized volume control, and this is ideal.

Phonak aren't inept.

They fitted the simple control in light of research with many power listening device clients.

xbulder Originally Posted by russiandeaf

I am extremely baffled by Analog volume control in Oticon Chili!!!! My Naida's has an advanced volume control, and this is ideal.

A few people get a kick out of the chance to see the number wheel ... Exceptionally extreme to profund...

russiandeaf I am extremely disillusioned by Analog volume control in Oticon Chili!!!! My Naida's has a computerized volume control, and this is ideal.

bherring1964 Originally Posted by xbulder

Stew is a BTE

Approve - got it and happy to hear that! Can hardly wait for more information in light of the fact that a conventional BTE functions best for us extremely HOH individuals. You're correct, this could be huge. I mean little! The market for this kind of help develops each day. I know from individual experience!

xbulder Originally Posted by bherring1964

It would be ideal if you incorporate ear-shape alternatives for the Chili. I additionally have criticism worries with a RITE help/hard shell outline. Much obliged!

Stew is a BTE

bherring1964 Please incorporate ear-form alternatives for the Chili. I additionally have criticism worries with a RITE help/hard shell outline. Much obliged!

xbulder Originally Posted by kretsh

All that power without a decent criticism control circuit (i.e. Nadia) will truly go to squander. The Sumo criticism control is antiquated innovation and did not work for me.

Has Oticon tended to the input issue in their declarations or writing?

Much obliged In Advance for any data.

It will most likely have the new FDC2 which is standart in the rise2

kretsh All that power without a decent criticism control circuit (i.e. Nadia) will truly go to squander. The Sumo input control is old innovation and did not work for me.

Has Oticon tended to the criticism issue in their declarations or writing?

Much appreciated In Advance for any information.

xbulder Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

SP: yes; UP: no!

bean stew will be more effective than Naida UP

xbulder I will have all the bean stew points of interest BY tomorrow!

Bean stew is out tomorrow!!!!

sonor/zildjian SP: yes; UP: no!

xbulder Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

@xbulder: it definitly bodes well they can't get 84 dB with a 13 battery, so they need to make an) another UP-help or b) take Sumo DM as UP. The market for UP-helps is diminishing a direct result of Cochlear-Implants. They accomplished for shure a possibility examine with a negative outcome, so they just built up a SP-help. In any case, we should perceive what it truly looks like and what the definitve tech dats are...

their financial specialist introduction stated, the most capable guide ever... I ponder about battery life.

Oticon DO require another super power on the off chance that they truly need to be pioneers in pediatrics-There are many spots

on the planet where there is for all intents and purposes no entrance to CI the cost is essentially to high

sonor/zildjian @xbulder: it definitly bodes well they can't get 84 dB with a 13 battery, so they need to make an) another UP-help or b) take Sumo DM as UP. The market for UP-helps is diminishing a direct result of Cochlear-Implants. They accomplished for shure a practicality think about with a negative outcome, so they just built up a SP-help. Be that as it may, how about we see what it truly looks like and what the definitve tech dats are...

xbulder Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

it won't supplant Sumo totally....because it's not ultrapower! Naida SP has 75 dB (2cc) and UP has 82 dB, same as Sumo DM. Bean stew will have 1/2 dB more than the Naida SP...so it is the most grounded SP instrument available like Oticon claimes...

the ascent control instruments conceals as of now to 100 dbhl. It would not bode well to

have something only a touch more powerfull. Regardless I think it will be a full substitution

for sumo

sonor/zildjian it won't supplant Sumo totally....because it's not ultrapower! Naida SP has 75 dB (2cc) and UP has 82 dB, same as Sumo DM. Bean stew will have 1/2 dB more than the Naida SP...so it is the most grounded SP instrument available like Oticon claimes...

xbulder If they can pull this off this will be an extremely well known item

xbulder Originally Posted by sonor/zildjian

Any updates for Chili? I've heard that SUMO is staying as UP item and Chili until further notice just covers SP ranges...let's see. in germany there ought to have been roadshows since the finish of august yet i haven't seen any authority notice...don't know whether it's true...i'm sitting tight to beeing updated...seems great old europe is first...

It will conceal to 120dbhl on a #13 battery. It will have Agil handling Spacial sound 2, discourse monitor and associate +. From WDH introduction, I can surmise it will come in 3 value focuses. My figure Premium full agil highlights, mid high-discourse watch + conectplus

section level - Connect in addition to just - > this my wild figure is that this item will be

call Forza

leenco12 Originally Posted by mstrmac

Will it be thin tube tactful fit, RITE or both...wondering

it is a sumo supplanting with #13 batery.. intended to contend with naida

phonak will truly endure

sonor/zildjian Any refreshes for Chili? I've heard that SUMO is staying as UP item and Chili until further notice just covers SP ranges...let's see. in germany there ought to have been roadshows since the finish of august yet i haven't seen any authority notice...don't know whether it's true...i'm sitting tight to beeing updated...seems great old europe is first...

xbulder Agil will come soon. It will be accessible @ EUHA.

It will likely come in various value focuses which be awesome.

My figure

1) Premium - All agil genius highlights (full remote)

2) Mid - Agil master less remote

3) section Basic super power multi channel instrument just remote spilling

xbulder ultra control is a 82 db of pick up, which chill ought to have. As of now the Rise control

conceals to around 110 (so they say)

xbulder Originally Posted by Raudrive

The Phonak Nadia SP works with a #13 battery.

i thoink it will be contrasted with the ultra power, which is huge..

mstrmac Hey a debt of gratitude is in order for that.

Pg 25

Super Power clients are likewise searching for

tactful present day plan.

pg 26

Looks are likewise vital, and considerably more critical is unwavering quality.

BlueSumos http://www.demant.com/eprise/fundamental/De...tor/CMD3_3.pdf

Go to the last page of this PDF and you'll see Chili Peppers. Figure they're attempting to state these are the most sweltering new power helps out there.

mstrmac Hoping for the thin tube circumspect choice in the Chil Oticon programming. Be that as it may, i question it.

As a side note, i am pondering what the dialect importance of the name relegated is.

Bean stew to most means a dish, generally hot.

Raudrive Originally Posted by xbulder

A super power with a #13 battery ought to be something we have not seen some time recently.

this would raise to date the sumo. While it is a decent instrument, it is an oldie.

In the event that the size is little this would make the folks @ stafa truly stress. Which Im beyond any doubt they are..

The Phonak Nadia SP works with a #13 battery.

xbulder Originally Posted by mstrmac

Value RESEARCH Equity Research • 11 June 2010

William Demant : William Demant's capital markets day did not offer any significant astonishments. JB: We keep up our REDUCE proposal as of right now the valuation does not look appealing. The topic of the day was a general introduction of the organization, including the minor ranges, for example, Bernafon and Diagnostic Instruments. One of our concentration zones was the market's gathering of the new top of the line item Agil. The criticism from clients and merchants has been certain over the initial 2½ months the item has been available, and the dispatch went easily in opposition to the dispatch of Epoq. Chief Niels Jacobsen described the dispatch as fruitful and he was upbeat about generation and in addition deals. William Demant accepted the open door to present Oticon Chili, an item in the Super Power class to individuals with serious loss of hearing. Thus the crevice in the item program will be filled, and furthermore the present Power item, Sumo, is one of the most established items in the item portfolio. Regardless of the way that it is a little item zone, it is fascinating, as it won't rip apart claim items, for example, Agil will do in regard of Epoq and Dual.

A super power with a #13 battery ought to be something we have not seen some time recently.

this would raise to date the sumo. While it is a decent instrument, it is an oldie.

On the off chance that the size is little this would make the folks @ stafa genuinely stress. Which Im beyond any doubt they are..

mstrmac EQUITY RESEARCH Equity Research • 11 June 2010

William Demant : William Demant's capital markets day did not offer any significant shocks. JB: We keep up our REDUCE suggestion as of right now the valuation does not look alluring. The topic of the day was a general introduction of the organization, including the minor regions, for example, Bernafon and Diagnostic Instruments. One of our concentration zones was the market's gathering of the new top of the line item Agil. The criticism from clients and merchants has been sure finished the initial 2½ months the item has been available, and the dispatch went easily in opposition to the dispatch of Epoq. President Niels Jacobsen portrayed the dispatch as fruitful and he was upbeat about creation and in addition deals. William Demant accepted the open door to present Oticon Chili, an item in the Super Power classification to individuals with extreme loss of hearing. Subsequently the crevice in the item program will be filled, and furthermore the present Power item, Sumo, is one of the most established items in the item portfolio. In spite of the way that it is a little item zone, it is intriguing, as it won't tear up claim items, for example, Agil will do in regard of Epoq and Dual.

xbulder Originally Posted by stream2525

what's Speechguard BTW?

Discourse Guard is a special double examination flag handling innovation that constantly assesses approaching sound flags BEFORE they are increased.

Discourse Guard comprises of two parallel examination capacities. One investigation work screens the long haul, general level of the info and modifies the pick up of the hearing instrument as needs be. This places the full powerful scope of the discourse motion inside the client's staying dynamic range. On the off chance that the general level of the approaching discourse flag goes up or down, proper pick up changes are made.

The second examination work screens sudden extensive changes in the flag. In the event that such a change is recognized past the occasion to-minute vacillations that are normal in the discourse flag, a prompt, flashing alteration in pick up shields the sudden sound from getting to be plainly awkward or diverting.

taken from Oticon site

stream2525 Originally Posted by xbulder

Oticon is including speechguard here, which is a key element in Agil. It is about

flag safeguarding (trustworthiness). Another fitting calculation is additionally out with this

item DSEsp - which could take dead districts ( we will think about this when the item get discharged). THis is a naidia executioner without a doubt

what's Speechguard BTW?

xbulder Originally Posted by adrienqa66

All things considered, really, Phonak's favorable position is that they have the SoundRecover. Does Oticon have a comparable innovation?

Oticon is including speechguard here, which is a key component in Agil. It is about

flag conservation (honesty). Another fitting calculation is additionally out with this

item DSEsp - which could take dead areas ( we will think about this when the item get discharged). THis is a naidia executioner without a doubt

adrien24 Well, really, Phonak's leverage is that they have the SoundRecover. Does Oticon have a comparable innovation?

xbulder Originally Posted via TraineeDK

Phonak will likewise be hoping to see Exelia Arts substitution at EUHA this year... Think about whether they will respond to this new guide from Oticon

Im beyond any doubt Phonak need is not another super power, but rather some kind of new

top of the line instrument. So Oticon will have the lead here. Phonak will have

a hard time attempting to contend with the kinda huge phonak

TraineeDK Originally Posted by xbulder

it is a sumo supplanting with #13 batery.. intended to contend with naida

phonak will truly endure

Phonak will likewise be hoping to see Exelia Arts substitution at EUHA this year... Think about whether they will respond to this new guide from Oticon

xbulder Originally Posted by mstrmac

Will it be thin tube circumspect fit, RITE or both...wondering

it is a sumo supplanting with #13 batery.. intended to contend with naida

phonak will truly endure

mstrmac Will it be thin tube watchful fit, RITE or both...wondering

xbulder Im thinking this won't have a substantial bandwith!!!

xbulder this won't be cheap.... Sounds fundamentally the same as Agil

NewEars When will this turn out and how can it contrast and Agil Pro?

Ask a question

Title:

Article text:

Ask a question
Categories
Recent posts
ComPilot I too verbose
Oct 05, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
smart connect
Sep 12, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
smart connect
Sep 12, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Pairing
Aug 17, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Recent answers
Digital processing makes a piano no... on "Analog still available?"
I am a small business owner, expect... on "ComPilot replacement battery"