You can login or register now:

Register:

Nickname *

Your email *

Password *

Login:

Email

Password

Where can I download Connexx 7.2 software?

2014-11-09 03:40:00 in Signia (Formerly Siemens) by  kitos
Hi All,

I'm a specific client of a Siemens listening devices and I might want to arrange it independent from anyone else. I find in my listening ability focus, they are utilizing Connexx 7.2 programming to change my gadget recurrence esteems.

Is it conceivable to download this product to utilize it at home?

Much thanks to you such a great amount for your answers ahead of time.

Best respects,

Kitos.

0

Add comment:

LightSaber99 Try Connexx 8 (most recent version).http://www.filedropper.com/siemensco...ittingsoftware

May be a moderate download. BiddyBid on eBay offers the programming interface or attempt a DIY Hi-Pro set up.

kirandoll123 Hi you can get the product from india they may help you messenger it , request the most recent refreshed compact disc , their email I'd is farhay2k@yahoo.com

KenP If you are alright with purchasing over the Internet, contact lloydshearingaid.com. Great individuals. They will program and reconstruct for nothing any guide they offer. Better than average costs.

gmermel i have the Siemens Binax with Connexx 7.3. The refresh administrator is restoring a blunder. Will the joined RexFit programming work for me?

lasab Rexton additionally utilizes the Connexx programming. Their present form as of Nov 2015 is Connexx 7.5.2/RexFit 7.5

It is unreservedly downloadable from their site. For nothing. No login or secret key required. Document is 1.2gb. Connexx v6.5.5 is there as well.http://www.rexton-online.com/upgrade...xxUpgrades.asp

In the event that you have an early form of Siemens Connexx 7 introduced you can introduce the Rexfit form on top of the Siemens rendition to overhaul Connexx to v7.5.2

Pursue the Update Manager the introduce to get more updates. You may even get the Siemens refreshes

For more thoughts look in the DIY areahttp://www.hearingaidforums.com/foru...ids-DIY-People

dumbhere Originally Posted by KenP

All things considered, I comprehended you implied - 80 miles WITH city movement. Try not to focus on Jakey; he's our inhabitant troll. Furthermore, you sentence structures put him to disgrace. Generally, he's really been somewhat more pleasant that standard thing - scarry, what?

I however perhaps getting a grandkid to drive and appreciate the day with you may work. Costco has some pleasant things for a present for him.

Much obliged KenP, ... Doc Jake presumably has some sort of inconvenience and needs to vent.

A Grandchild or Great Grandchild would be great however they are scattered from Dallas to Little Rock. .. Our nearest Costco is San Antonio. Fear activity. I might be compelled to attempt them. Sounds like great trials, guarantee, and so forth. Have heard Audis not all that swell. Anticipate that cost about $3K will 5K. No arrangements accessible for 60 days & 160 mi ea trip for adj, and so forth. Neighborhood (22mi) Beltone is $9,500. match.

I purchased the Intuis match at $699 from India knowing it was a bet. They work great, however just 1 channel (have 4 channels). I have been taking a gander at labs online to reinvent $100 each .

cvkemp Originally Posted by Doc Jake

There is no source to legitimately download Siemens programming.

It relies upon what you take a city truly is. Investigate the DFW territory with the greater part of the associating towns and urban areas that make it one ceaseless city. In any case, that being said there are numerous Costcos over the region,

KenP Well, I comprehended you implied - 80 miles WITH city movement. Try not to focus on Jakey; he's our inhabitant troll. Also, you sentence structures put him to disgrace. Recently, he's really been somewhat more pleasant that standard thing - scarry, what?

I however perhaps getting a grandkid to drive and appreciate the day with you may work. Costco has some pleasant things for a present for him.

dumbhere Doc Jake... when you are 76, pacemaker w defib, quad sidestep, heart valve supplanted & CHS, at that point need to drive 160 mi round outing in HEAVY huge city activity for adj & its a $50 to $150 charge each time, its exceptionally important to DIY . On the off chance that there is ANYway to have the capacity to HEAR, I'm willing to attempt. ...... Exceptionally discouraging when you can't hear your awesome grandchildren giggle.

Nilgen1 Originally Posted by atnbirdie

You should people take the rating/smackdown banter about somewhere else? How about we come back to the OPs question - does anybody know about a hotspot for the most recent (v7.3) Connexx programming. If not, kindly don't try answering. Provided that this is true, we're listening attentively!

Siemens appears to be entirely tight with its product. When I got my underlying HAs (Pure 701s), I buys a HiPro unit and got Connexx with it. When I got everything acclimated to my enjoying, I haven't utilized it any more. I just got the new Pure 7bx HAs and the old Connexx (pre-v7) is evidently not good. I have a quite decent audi now so am not all that roused to program them myself. In the event that I can't locate the most recent Siemens Connexx, I may simply offer my HiPro and let my new audi (who makes a decent showing with regards to altering and is close-by) deal with programming.

So on the off chance that anybody is aware of a hotspot for the V7.x Connexx programming, please share the data with those of us who'd get a kick out of the chance to get it.

Much obliged

In the event that you can give me a chance to have the Siemens Connexx 6.5 with Sifit 6.3.10 which I requirement for my Siemens Pure Carat 701 amplifiers I will post a connection for adaptation 7

pvc I know a place where you can lawfully download Siemens programming.

Goodness hold up, possibly not, that was a Candy Crush App.

On a more genuine note...

Tap the small amplifying glass symbol beat/right of this page,

Draw down the tab that says Search Entire Posts, Change it to state Search Titles Only,

At that point seek by writing "Connexx" in the crate on the left and snap Search Now.

Doc Jake There is no source to lawfully download Siemens programming.

atnbirdie How about you parents take the rating/smackdown discuss somewhere else? We should come back to the OPs question - does anybody know about a hotspot for the most recent (v7.3) Connexx programming. If not, kindly don't try answering. Provided that this is true, we're rapt with attention!

Siemens appears to be entirely tight with its product. When I got my underlying HAs (Pure 701s), I buys a HiPro unit and got Connexx with it. When I got everything changed in accordance with my preferring, I haven't utilized it any more. I just got the new Pure 7bx HAs and the old Connexx (pre-v7) is obviously not good. I have a quite decent audi now so am not all that inspired to program them myself. On the off chance that I can't locate the most recent Siemens Connexx, I may simply offer my HiPro and let my new audi (who makes a decent showing with regards to changing and is adjacent) deal with programming.

So in the event that anybody is aware of a hotspot for the V7.x Connexx programming, please share the data with those of us who'd jump at the chance to get it.

Much obliged

mike1963 the programming is currently form 7.3.....

cvkemp My

Initially Posted by cnttxmdc

I neglect to perceive how it is taking when a few fabricates give download connects specifically on non-secure pages of their sites...

On the off chance that you discover the producer that gives the product unreservedly that is an alternate story totally. Be that as it may, I have not so far observed any of the significant producers give their product unreservedly

cnttxmdc I neglect to perceive how it is taking when a few fabricates give download connects specifically on non-secure pages of their sites...

cvkemp Originally Posted by Doc Jake

What rationale come up short.. on the off chance that you gain a duplicate of programming without paying for it or a duplicate of an item that is not available to be purchased to people in general you have stolen it. since you don't care for Bill Gates.. so you obtain a Windows refresh from work or a companion you are as yet a criminal. Same with music, films, and so forth..

That as well as I have seen individuals lose their employments. What's more, I have additionally observed essential programming vanish or not being refreshed with required updates because of organizations not having the capacity to bear to continue chipping away at it because of programming being utilized without being paid for.

Also, I needed to disclose to you that even free programming is not so much free somebody needs to pay the designers that work in it.

Presently days we can get beta programming that is being dealt with yet what is truly happening in the event that you utilize the beta programming, or even the free linux OS is occurring that you are doing the testing for some organization that will be saleing administrations to organizations that utilization to big business form of that same programming.

I adore doing beta testing since I cherish working with new programming, however and, after its all said and done I pay for it in the way that I need to answer to the designers what I discover perfectly fine as amiss with the product.

pvc Originally Posted by Doc Jake

Nobody is having my lunch and never have I never sold a HA in my profession..

So being HOH is a reason to take?

Melancholy is a ghastly thing you ought to get back on your meds.

I was addressing your shelled nut display with my remark about having your lunch.

Be that as it may, this is straightforwardly to you. Why do you turn to ridiculing when your level headed discussion rationale falls flat?

With the goal that we don't get diverted from my unique inquiry, I saw that nobody has approached to give a purpose behind the 5-star cheering. Maybe they are excessively alright with the obscurity of 5-star cheering??

cvkemp I concur that the product is extremely costly. Presently days it cost significantly more to build up the product for helps than to plan the equipment. So regardless of the possibility that you could go to the organization and get the product it could cost you significantly more than the guides.

pvc Originally Posted by Doc Jake

Whatever.. I wish the product people would connect the product to pc which is sufficiently simple to do this would at any rate back you thiefs off.

I don't share your vision of a superior world where the HOH people group lines up to anticipate one-sided proficient guidance and after that compensation thousands for exaggerated smaller than expected speaker frameworks. I accept less rich individuals endure significantly under this plan of action. Perhaps that is the reason Costco is >>eating your lunch<< (in a manner of speaking) in the mid-run item advertise.

Back to my unique point. As I see purpose all the more unmistakably, I'm supposing possibly this 5-star cheering is recently sharp grapes from displeased audiologists with reduced business prospects? Eh?

However, I could not be right! Perhaps one of the 5-star cheering individuals could toll into edify us.

pvc Originally Posted by Doc Jake

At that point you have to purchase equipment which more than likely be a Chinese knockoffs.

You say that like it's a terrible thing. The greater part of the Hi-Pros on EBay are Chinese knockoffs. They work extraordinary!

Read this post >> Self Programming DOs and DON'Ts << in the event that you have any inquiries regarding Chinese knockoffs.

Tap on the connections in my mark line to see a few cases of Chinese knockoff utilization...

pvc Read>> Looking for Connexx 7 fitting SW

Ask a question

Title:

Article text:

Ask a question
Categories
Recent posts
siemens connexx 6.5.5
Dec 08, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
PHONAK Aude'o B50-Direct
Oct 23, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Resound quattro and TV streamer/mni mic
Oct 21, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
ComPilot I too verbose
Oct 05, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
smart connect
Sep 12, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Recent answers
where can i buy rexto/costco signat... on "Kirkland 4.0 are the same as ?"
Digital processing makes a piano no... on "Analog still available?"
I am a small business owner, expect... on "ComPilot replacement battery"