You can login or register now:

Register:

Nickname *

Your email *

Password *

Login:

Email

Password

Pls post Phonak YES problems here:

2009-06-04 15:16:00 in Digital Hearing Aids by  Confused
As some of you know, I cherish my Phonak Audeo YES IX aids.....like a large portion of you.

I have encountered a couple of issues in the recent months, however since Phonak and my audiologist have sorted them out rapidly, I didn't begin a string about it.

It has been indicated out me that Phonak don't know about a considerable lot of the glitches that we have encountered most likely on the grounds that we have not enlightened them regarding them here on the gathering.

Since we know Phonak peruses this gathering and has perused the greater part of the great things we have said in regards to the YESes, I thought it may be a smart thought to likewise consolidate a portion of the issues we have with them too.

Things being what they are, who will begin?

0

Add comment:

Dutchy84 Well, it isn't so much that I don't believe her, the thing is she is not comfortable with Phonak. I know I ought to go to another who is more experienced with this brand, however I'm as of now staying there for a large portion of a year. What's more, what's the matter with a strong cooperation She is truly putting much exertion in it. The more proposals I can give her, the more she will gain from it I presume.

Be that as it may, I officially wanted to go elsewhere for the alteration work. It is excessively expensive time generally.

Anyway, I got the new ear shells, the custom fit ones. My audi chosen to abandon it to the main fit design, on the grounds that a large portion of the issues may be comprehended with the custom fit shells.

Indeed, she was correct. The main fundamental issue that remained is the mutilation of the sound, particularly with uproarious commotions. So regardless we have to settle that...

EnglishDispenser Thanks! I'm printing out these answers and going to indicate them to my audi tomorrow

Do you tell your heart specialist which brand of pacemaker to utilize?

Do you advise your dental practitioner which bore to utilize?

I'm happy you're NOT my client!

All the more genuinely: on the off chance that you don't put stock in your provider, locate another.

It's not amiable - and all the more significantly, likely absolutely insufficient - to advise your provider how to do his/her occupation!

In the event that your have a decent provider, you will REALLY furious them with your 'supportive recommendations'.

In the event that you have a terrible provider, your recommendations most likely won't guarantee a decent outcome.

hearnow Originally Posted by Dutchy84

Much appreciated! I'm printing out these answers and going to demonstrate them to my audi tomorrow

I'm interested!

We'd love o hear how your audi responds to these and how this has, ideally, helped you.

Good fortunes

Dutchy84 Thanks! I'm printing out these answers and going to demonstrate them to my audi tomorrow

I'm interested!

chuan FINALLY. I think i may have pinpointed the wellspring of issue of sound drop off. YES, its the setting of the COMFORT IN NOISE. my audi had set it too high (excessively delicate). I've reset it to the principal level. Presently, there is not any more solid drop off. I assume the past setting had made the programmed programming kick in everytime there is a sensibly uproarious sound, and in the process to viably stifle ALL sounds that i am hearing. the final product is obviously TOTAL SOUND DROP OFF (which i already thought was an equipment issue).

trust this makes a difference. my sound recuperate program is OFF. discourse in clamor is ON.

Leia I don't think one can get noisy voices milder than delicate voices with mpo, they would dependably stay at any rate as uproarious. It may be the case that when individuals are talking over separation they talk clearer and louder, and when they are close they actually talk delicate. I used to experience difficulty with close delicate discourse, and delicate far off discourse as well, and it moved settled by delicate voices louder. The ordinary volume level achieving the audience on motion picture theaters is substantially louder than the volume which individuals regularly utilize when they converse with somebody appropriate beside them in calm settings. That you Dutchy84 can't see individuals digging out from a deficit additionally seems like you could have delicate voices louder. I have discovered that product target picks up do frequently not suggest enough delicate voice pick up for me, in spite of the fact that they regularly prescribe more boisterous voice pick up than I for one am satisfied with. What comes to mpo (most extreme power yield), I have mine not noisy, and for my situation moving mpo down has not caused discourse understanding issues, and both delicate and uproarious discourse sounds alright (my guides are Phonak Savia).

Kind respects,

Leia

hearnow Originally Posted by Dutchy84

All things considered, I'm having the Audeo Yes on trial. I don't utilize the MyPilot, just iCom.

Inside the principal couple of days I officially encountered a few issues:

- sounds drops off/volume hands gentler over the finish of the day

- high seems like shrieking, additionally the TV, sounds extremely misshaped (like a robot)

- can't hear the general population behind me, I don't see them coming

- I can't hear the discussion obviously when I'm in a boisterous domain (activity, music)

- it's difficult to hear what individuals are stating to me when they are remaining alongside me, yet when they are on a substantial separation I hear them flawlessly (one of the most peculiar problems!!!) we make jokes that they should stand advance away with the goal that I can hear them. Crazy. In any case, this circumstance makes me truly uncertain, particularly when I'm grinding away. Since I don't hear promptly when somebody converses with me, so it will look I'm overlooking that individual.. then again, when I'm viewing a motion picture on the TV, I hear all the soundeffects consummately. Like i'm at the silver screen... gee.

The great things however:

- bluetooth associations works fine with the iCom. Calling works great.

- I can really hear the music superbly when I'm in a bar or club. So peculiar. I was at a jazz bar recently and there was a live show. I could hear every one of the instruments independently and it sounded so normal and clear. I was dazed.

Yet, this is it.

Presently I'm sitting tight for the specially designed shells, in light of the fact that the plastic tips don't work for me (it feels like they suck into my ears hehe, no air comes through). Till then I'm utilizing the Oticon Epoq XW once more, these were greatly improved. I just needed to get utilized again that the volume is lower.

The deplorable thing is that my Audi is not had some expertise in Phonak, so I must be particular with clarifying my issues. On the off chance that you all perceive any of my issues and may know the reason for these, plz let me know! Much appreciated!

Concerning not hearing discourse near you but rather shape far away, this would propose that it is possible that you have to utilize the power beneficiaries in the event that you are not as of now and additionally the audi needs to expand the MPO and boisterous pick up, as louder discourse is lessened excessively and delicate discourse is generally louder (whihc is the reason you can hear peple from far with their delicate discourse, yet not close by with their uproarious discourse). It likewise seems like you are getting excessively high recurrence pick up. The audi could drop your adjustment level to 2/4 or 3/4 which could wind up revising both issues.

Request that your Audi do Real ear measurments at 50dB, 65dB and 80dB contributions at coordinate the NAl-NL-1 target.

Dutchy84 Well, I'm having the Audeo Yes on trial. I don't utilize the MyPilot, just iCom.

Inside the main couple of days I officially encountered a few issues:

- sounds drops off/volume hands milder over the finish of the day

- high seems like shrieking, additionally the TV, sounds exceptionally twisted (like a robot)

- can't hear the general population behind me, I don't see them coming

- I can't hear the discussion unmistakably when I'm in an uproarious domain (activity, music)

- it's difficult to hear what individuals are stating to me when they are remaining beside me, yet when they are on a substantial separation I hear them superbly (one of the most abnormal problems!!!) we make jokes that they should stand advance away with the goal that I can hear them. Silly. Be that as it may, this circumstance makes me truly unreliable, particularly when I'm grinding away. Since I don't hear instantly when somebody converses with me, so it will look I'm overlooking that individual.. then again, when I'm viewing a motion picture on the TV, I hear all the soundeffects flawlessly. Like i'm at the silver screen... well.

The great things however:

- bluetooth associations works fine with the iCom. Calling works great.

- I can really hear the music impeccably when I'm in a bar or club. So unusual. I was at a jazz bar recently and there was a live show. I could hear every one of the instruments independently and it sounded so common and clear. I was shocked.

However, this is it.

Presently I'm sitting tight for the hand crafted shells, on the grounds that the plastic tips don't work for me (it feels like they suck into my ears hehe, no air comes through). Till then I'm utilizing the Oticon Epoq XW once more, these were greatly improved. I just needed to get utilized again that the volume is lower.

The disastrous thing is that my Audi is not represented considerable authority in Phonak, so I must be certain with clarifying my issues. In the event that you all perceive any of my issues and may know the reason for these, plz let me know! Much obliged!

Confused In case you or Phonak have missed this string about sound dropping off:http://www.hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?t=3769

Confused Lancaster, I don't realize what your concern is. It would be ideal if you return to the issues.

To the extent Phonak's correspondence, I have sent different messages to them here in England and got a reaction to every one inside 8 hours. Audi's will without a doubt have more muddled/specialized issues and may be getting diverse reactions. Ideally a greater amount of them will present here on recount to us and Phonak their stories.

Dunk Originally Posted by Confused

I set the time on it to the second when I got it and after months, it is as yet keeping flawless time. You should call your audi and have it repaired.

Before you call, ensure you experience the majority of the capacities on the myPilot to ensure they all work. In the event that yours has been refreshed, you may locate some new elements too:http://www.phonak.co.uk/ccuk/consume...t_download.htm

Cautioning: I changed my Home Screen to Direct Control which I don't care for and I can't discover a method for recovering the first once more! I am requesting help in another string.

A debt of gratitude is in order for the answer to my inquiry. I set the time on mine eight days alright and it is demonstrating a one moment misfortune, a genuine cliffhanger right now. I may have been mixed up on the past time setting.

EnglishDispenser Originally Posted by Lancaster

Definitely, right! Keep your jokes for yourself and there is no reason to worry. Your "honest" jokes and state of mind are hostile, regardless of the deniability of their obnoxiousness.

Lancaster, on the off chance that you have an issue, spell it out.

This will make life less demanding for everybody.

This is an amplifier bolster gathering, not a battle region.

conejo23 Originally Posted by Lancaster

Better believe it, right! Keep your jokes for yourself and there is no reason to worry. Your "honest" jokes and demeanor are hostile, notwithstanding the deniability of their obnoxiousness.

is this coordinated towards me? Provided that this is true, on the off chance that I've annoyed you in some design I'd welcome you telling me particularly what I said so I can either apologize or clear up any miscommunication. The main joke I've made was my carefree post about adjusting the instruments to begin my auto, which was basically jabbing fun at another person recommending you delve in and begin inside and out testing of the equipment of these things. I unquestionably didn’t mean anything by it.

What's more, my post above about the email with Phonak was essentially what it says. I have no clue what your concern is here, I've none with you and I appreciate perusing your posts, great data. Sorry that I appear to have irritated you some way or another.

Lancaster Yeah, right! Keep your jokes for yourself and there is no reason to worry. Your "guiltless" jokes and disposition are hostile, regardless of the deniability of their unsavoriness.

conejo23 Lancaster, was that last post coordinated towards me? Provided that this is true, why the state of mind?

I didn’t say it was a specialized issue. I was just presenting it on show Phonak’s responsiveness to me as a potential new client.

Lancaster If you think blending your iCom with your portable workstation is a "specialized issue", sweet yourself. Another glad client for PhonaK.

Utilizing such a standard, I assume supplanting a Knowles beneficiary with a Sonion one is advanced science.

conejo23 And I will include this, I'm doing a trial with the Yes iXs, was experiencing difficulty blending the iCom with my tablet and my audi sent an email to Phonak and had a reaction from her rep inside 4 hours where the rep specified talking about the issue with associates at the home office in Europe.

That was really responsive.

hearnow Originally Posted by Lancaster

With regards to specialized issues, Phonak doesn't care at all, they simply don't try to answer messages, regardless of what you're asking or what you are attempting to stand out enough to be noticed.

Which nation would you say you are in? I have had each and every email I've sent Phonak replied inside 24 Hours. They likewise send a questionaire with each couple of helps conveyed getting some information about fulfillment with their items, benefit and so forth. There was even an online review asking what upgrades audiologists might want on their items when the Exelia propelled. You most likely had very extraordinary encounters as a specialist, yet our reps ensure we are cheerful and our customers are upbeat.

Lancaster Originally Posted by conejo23

hello Lancaster, in the event that I sent you my instruments would you be able to add a remote control capacity to them so I could simply touch them and they’d begin my auto for me?

Since, similar to, that would shake.

Send them to Phonak, they will positively satisfy you!

conejo23 Originally Posted by Lancaster

With regards to specialized issues, Phonak doesn't care the slightest bit, they simply don't try to answer messages, regardless of what you're asking or what you are attempting to stand out enough to be noticed.

This, I will concede, is the principal thing that’s truly disturbed me on this string.

On the off chance that this is valid, it’s not great.

Has anybody had any better achievement discussing such issues with makers like Oticon, Resound or Widex?

Lancaster When it comes to specialized issues, Phonak doesn't care the slightest bit, they simply don't try to answer messages, regardless of what you're asking or what you are attempting to stand out enough to be noticed.

jchunter Originally Posted by Lancaster

It is not my obligation to update portable amplifiers. I simply settle them, making them work precisely as their makers outlined them to work.

This is troublshooting, not overhaul. Some individual needs to stand out enough to be noticed on these acoustic relics that are accounted for by the OP and others, when the battery is just halfway released.

conejo23 hey Lancaster, in the event that I sent you my instruments would you be able to add a remote control capacity to them so I could simply touch them and they’d begin my auto for me?

Since, similar to, that would shake.

Lancaster It is not my obligation to overhaul portable amplifiers. I simply settle them, making them work precisely as their producers planned them to work.

jchunter Originally Posted by Lancaster

As I said earlier: I'm not wearing listening devices myself. Just adjusted couple of thousands of them amid the most recent ten years.

Awesome. You are in an extraordinary position to do a critical support of those on this gathering. Would you please consider setting up a test dance that would blend a little sound flag into a listening device battery yield. You could scope the D/A yield voltage to perceive the amount of this flag shows up in the yield. This would give us some information in regards to the DSP's susceptability to varieties in the battery supply voltage. You could likewise reproduce the impact of a somewhat released battery.

hearnow Originally Posted by Lancaster

As I said some time recently:

Much appreciated, I missed that earlier and thank you for your specialized information sources.

Lancaster As I said some time recently:

Initially Posted by Lancaster

I'm not wearing amplifiers myself. Just adjusted couple of thousands of them amid the most recent ten years.

hearnow Good Point Lancaster. For intrigue purpose, what is your experience re portable hearing assistants and gadgets?

Lancaster Originally Posted by jchunter

My post offered a presence confirmation that CMOS voltage controllers are underway and are fit for dealing with transient loads that are massively more prominent than a portable amplifier D/A circuit. Subsequently, I would expect full voltage control on very much composed DSP chips.

You should comprehend that a 3 GHz CPU is not utilizing a "CMOS voltage controller", but rather a stage down DC-DC converter provided with 12 V. The PWM controller is driving force MOSFET's to manage a 3 GHz CPU. Squandering up to 25% of the vitality all the while.

You should likewise comprehend that a portable amplifier battery stores a little measure of vitality, under 1Wh for an elite sort. Some portable hearing assistants producers think they simply can not stand to lose up to 25% of this vitality by utilizing "full voltage control". Perhaps they are incorrect, possibly the client will consent to supplant the battery following 4 days rather than 5. In any case, since the issue does not happen with high limit batteries, possibly the makers are ideal in their choice.

Initially Posted by hearnow

I speculate it comes down to the qualities of the Zinc Air battery.

Since batteries of a few brands have this issue, however others don't, it can not be identified with the Zinc-Air innovation itself. More probable, it is identified with the expanded inward resistance of some specific sorts of batteries.

Anyway, the issue could have been stayed away from by Phonak, by a superior outline.

jchunter Originally Posted by hearnow

I presume it comes down to the attributes of the Zinc Air battery.

This is precisely why great designing practice is to separate the ideas of the present supply with controlling circuits that keep up a generally settled voltage notwithstanding when the supply lists or changes. Great architects attempt to manufacture projectile confirmation gear that doesn't go into disrepair when Grandma puts the batteries in reverse...

Obviously, this is still only a speculation, produced using a separation of 30,000 ft. Be that as it may, on the off chance that I were Phonak, I would take a gander at the voltage control circuits.

hearnow Originally Posted by conejo23

all things considered, this makes one wonder, do you see an eminent decline in this undesirable conduct with a specific brand of battery?

Yes I do. I have not seen this happen with either PowerOne nor Varta.

conejo23 well, this makes one wonder, do you see a striking diminishing in this undesirable conduct with a specific brand of battery?

hearnow Originally Posted by jchunter

IMO, these side effects demonstrate imperfect voltage control. Great plans don't run the gadgets straightforwardly from a battery, however rather direct the voltage, so that an incompletely released battery does not cause a glitch. It this case, it appears that the control circuits are either not working legitimately or are severely composed. Since a substitution unit carried on a similar way, I presume the last mentioned.

It is to a great degree baffling that Phonak Tech Support is not considering this issue important.

I have had a few encounters with different brands where this happens with low quality batteries. For instance, our center has been utilizing ICelltech batteries in the past until the point when we began to see that numerous diffent brands of listening devices were causing this clamor and are being sent away for repair just to return with no blame. I at that point presumed the battery and transformed it over to an alternate brand for the customers to attempt and the issue left. So it is definately not a Phonak particular issue regardles of by what means may you may need it to be. I presume it comes down to the qualities of the Zinc Air battery.

jchunter Originally Posted by Lancaster

I have no itemized schematics for Phonak portable amplifiers. Since numerous years, they are utilizing the "discovery" approach in their administration manuals. Be that as it may, I do have Siemens' latest schematics, for example, Motion 700. There will be no connections yet you can have it as email connection, on the off chance that you need.

I had additionally Googled some Siemens specs. I might want to sparkle some light on Phonak.

Do you know any portable amplifier microcontroller timed at 3 GHz? I don't have Phonak figures, however 30-60 MHz would be a reasonable figure.

If I'm not mistaken, Intel was not utilizing Zinc-Air batteries to control their CPU's.

My post offered a presence verification that CMOS voltage controllers are underway and are equipped for dealing with transient loads that are massively more prominent than an amplifier D/A circuit. Thusly, I would expect full voltage direction on very much composed DSP chips.

The DSP specs that I have seen have timekeepers of 2 - 5 MHz and are 130nm CMOS.

Lancaster Originally Posted by jchunter

On the off chance that this is valid for Phonak's building plans, it would be a miserable remark on their portable amplifier quality. You more likely than not found a hotspot for Phonak's DSP information sheets. If it's not too much trouble post a few connections.

I have no definite schematics for Phonak portable hearing assistants. Since numerous years, they are utilizing the "discovery" approach in their administration manuals. Be that as it may, I do have Siemens' latest schematics, for example, Motion 700. There will be no connections however you can have it as email connection, on the off chance that you need.

Initially Posted by jchunter

BTW, coordinated voltage control is required for any multi-processor CMOS chip. The transient power draw of a 3GHz CPU predominates the power expected to drive a portable hearing assistant yield transducer.

Do you know any portable amplifier microcontroller timed at 3 GHz? I don't have Phonak figures, however 30-60 MHz would be a reasonable figure.

If I'm not mistaken, Intel was not utilizing Zinc-Air batteries to control their CPU's.

jchunter Originally Posted by Lancaster

This is not by any stretch of the imagination genuine. As a rule, an amplifier utilizes a voltage controller for little flag arranges as it were. For instance, mouthpieces are typically fueled with 0,9 - 1,0V given by a voltage controller, however the yield stages as well as dynamic collectors are controlled straightforwardly from the battery..

In the event that this is valid for Phonak's building plans, it would be a dismal remark on their portable hearing assistant quality. You more likely than not found a hotspot for Phonak's DSP information sheets. If you don't mind post a few connections.

BTW, coordinated voltage control is required for any multi-processor CMOS chip. The transient power draw of a 3GHz CPU predominates the power expected to drive an amplifier yield transducer.

Neilk Thank you Clatter for sharing your musings. What's more, I for one am very happy to hear how glad you are with your IX's. In spite of a few issues, and a requirement for somewhat better administration strategy by Phonak ... I am likewise to a great degree awed and content with mine a couple of months after the fact.

Initially Posted by Clatter

Simply my two pennies about this string: I just took conveyance two days prior of my first HI's - YES IX's. Up until this point, they've surpassed desires. In any case, my point in composing is that as opposed to defamatory, I observed this string to be valuable and notwithstanding soothing as I settled on my decision. No item is immaculate, and on the off chance that I have an issue, I'll go here first BEFORE reaching my Audi - just to check whether there is an answer or on the off chance that it is a typical issue. Extremely helpful! Because of for sharing your encounters, and I'll do likewise.

Clatter Just my two pennies about this string: I just took conveyance two days back of my first HI's - YES IX's. Up until now, they've surpassed desires. In any case, my point in composing is that as opposed to defamatory, I observed this string to be helpful and notwithstanding consoling as I settled on my decision. No item is immaculate, and on the off chance that I have an issue, I'll go here first BEFORE reaching my Audi - just to check whether there is an answer or on the off chance that it is a typical issue. Extremely helpful! Because of just for sharing your encounters, and I'll do likewise.

Lancaster Originally Posted by jchunter

IMO, these side effects show flawed voltage direction. Great plans don't run the hardware specifically from a battery, however rather control the voltage, so that an incompletely released battery does not cause a glitch.

This is not by any stretch of the imagination genuine. As a rule, a listening device utilizes a voltage controller for little flag arranges as it were. For instance, mouthpieces are generally controlled with 0,9 - 1,0V given by a voltage controller, however the yield stages as well as dynamic recipients are fueled straightforwardly from the battery.

Initially Posted by jchunter

It this case, it appears that the control circuits are either not working legitimately or are severely composed. Since a substitution unit acted a similar way, I speculate the last mentioned.

It is to a great degree disillusioning that Phonak Tech Support is not considering this issue important.

Present day gadgets controlled by batteries, for example, mobile phones or radio handsets, are utilizing venture up DC-DC converters, so they can utilize 12 V voltages when required, despite the fact that the battery gives 3,6 V as it were. Yet, listening device makers are normally 10 years behind mobile phone makers or radio handset makers.

Initially Posted by john lloyd

At any rate - back to the point about the battery murmuring - i have again put this to Phonak and anticipate their answer - on the off chance that any other individual has encountered this please inform concerning what was accounted for as the arrangement or the issue (remembering the voltage inconsistency beforehand brought up).

Utilize the best batteries cash can purchase. For the most part, Power One batteries are putting forth no less than 10-20% higher limit than different brands. Contrasted with a few models of Panasonic, for instance, some Power One displays are putting forth even 45% more. Also, supplant the battery as much of the time as required. There is a plan issue, it can't be understood in benefit.

john lloyd Anyway - back to the point about the battery murmuring - i have again put this to Phonak and anticipate their answer - in the event that any other individual has encountered this please instruct regarding what was accounted for as the arrangement or the issue (remembering the voltage abnormality beforehand brought up).

With respect to the Dual v Audeo. There is a string on here some place giving an itemized examination of somebody who attempted both. To the point of including photographs with measurements. One point to note, is that the Dual can quiet the amplifiers freely for the telephone and sound spilling programs, though with the Audeo you can just set the mic level in respect to the bluetooth program - and this relative level is the same for both sound and telephone sreaming - which deosnt suit everybody, ie the individuals who need to at present hear while on the telephone, yet need to quiet the guides while tuning in to their music. Phonak should address this however it doesnt show up they are going to. Stary another string for this please - as i need more answers on the battery issue if conceivable!!

conejo23 I for the most part appreciate English Dispener’s posts and discover them most accommodating however he’s horribly blowing up to this string. “Defamatory”? That’s ludicrous.

I’m during the time spent effectively searching for the correct instruments for me and am currently doing a relative trial between these instruments and the Duals. I completely observed this string before choosing to trial the Yes’ and I discovered nothing about it off putting, there was nothing in it that let me to be hesitant about trialing these instruments.

Each innovative gadget, regardless of whether it’s a portable amplifier or a PC or a mobile phone, will have issues and any individual who doesn’t comprehend that is essentially guileless or deceived. I think the larger part of individuals who are sufficiently modern to come here for inquire about and inevitably discover these strings all alone will comprehend this.

john lloyd Originally Posted by EnglishDispenser

In the event that I were Phonak, in perspective of the couple of reactions to the 'demand', I would consider the first post defamatory.

As I would like to think the present plan of the Web is "broken" - it very effectively permits the spread of unwarranted supposition, untruths, disinformation and other undesirable material.

A Google look for the Audeo may raise that 'antagonistic subject title - and hence put off some forthcoming purchasers.

Is it reasonable that some in need of a hearing aide wind up purchasing helps 'less great' than the Audeo basically in light of the fact that somebody has made an inadequately titled post?

English container - you havent truly got the information of the issue to be making these remarks - i requested that the customer raise the issue since i have had a few of these issues, and in this manner they are altogether established. Clearly the fact of the matter being to check whether anybody has the appropriate response on the grounds that Phonak don't; and they don't generally appear to be doing much to address it either. I have put it to Phonak to screen these strings as it must be to their greatest advantage.

So truly on the off chance that you havent had the issue, or can't supply a useful arrangement, go to the following string!

Confused Now, with respect to changing the screens back in the myPilot ... Press the left and right catch (+) all the while for 2 seconds to skirt the immediate control-mode ... that is from the client manual ... furthermore, it DOES works. I attempted it. They do at first say to hold the middle catch down for 4 seconds to change screens back also ... that does NOT work.

I simply verified whether there was any distinction in the online client manuals. There is! I didn't look at everything except the Consumer's have guidelines on the most proficient method to change the Home Screen and the Professional's don't. Indeed, the Professional's have nothing at about the capacity of changing your screen......they just have one!So Professionals, whenever you require our assistance, simply ask us .

Confused Originally Posted by jchunter

IMO, these manifestations show imperfect voltage control. Great outlines don't run the gadgets specifically from a battery, however rather control the voltage, so that a halfway released battery does not cause a breakdown. It this case, it appears that the direction circuits are either not working appropriately or are seriously composed. Since a substitution unit acted a similar way, I speculate the last mentioned.

It is to a great degree frustrating that Phonak Tech Support is not considering this issue important.

Much obliged to you for this JC. I trust this will get their eyes, and who knows.....maybe they will even react to this

Neilk Thank you confounded. Presently I think I have been credited with somebody elses post as I myself did not get terrible to English ... said I thought he was thoroughly off-base about changing the title of this string as this string is the thing that it is, not a matter of assessments. We are expressing realities about issues and issues, not conclusions about them. Apologies, I'm an ex-New Yorker and will state it as it is and not attempt to be excessively legitimate as those in the UK may have a tendency to be. In the event that it harms FIX IT, I am not going to go simple on you until the point when you do

Presently, with respect to changing the screens back in the myPilot ... Press the left and right catch (+) at the same time for 2 seconds to avoid the immediate control-mode ... that is from the client manual ... what's more, it DOES works. I attempted it. They do at first say to hold the inside catch down for 4 seconds to change screens back too ... that does NOT work.

Initially Posted by Confused

Well........things cetainly have been going on while I have been away!!!!

I for one don't recognize what truly matters to the greater part of the complain. While perusing Neilk's posts since he went along with I have understood that he has a decent comical inclination and IMHO I don't think he was being impolite, particularly with those emoticons.

I likewise think english distributor is overlooking the main issue. As should be obvious from perusing this discussion, the Audeo YESes truly have a tremendous after with posts loaded with acclaims including me. My expectations with this string was to enable Phonak to know about any issues that there may be and to have them across the board put as opposed to them reading each post in each string.

In this way, back to what this string is about please

jchunter Originally Posted by Confused

Well had a similar issue. Appropriate first and foremost it happened. My audi sent them back to be repaired and when I got them back, they said they couldn't discover a blame.

Several months on and it happened once more. I at long last discovered that the static happens when the battery gets low, about a large portion of the route down on a meter. At first we thought it was the guide, however I attempted the battery in the other guide and it was the same; static! Since I generally change my batteries on the morning of the fifth day despite the fact that they are charged, this did not happen with the exception of those two times when I neglected to transform them.

My audi John Lloyd is a diamond; he gave me another match and sent the old ones back to Phonak. Be that as it may, a similar thing occurred with the new ones!!!! I attempted the low battery in both guides and there was a noisy zzzzzzzzzz. I am wearing them now and they are fine - I simply will ensure I have great batteries in them until the point that Phonak sorts this issue out.

I would envision this is something that a maker would not test for. I am patient and I am certain they will redress this. I simply trust my audi can climate through YESes getting teeth issues!

IMO, these manifestations show faulty voltage control. Great outlines don't run the gadgets specifically from a battery, yet rather direct the voltage, so that an in part released battery does not cause a glitch. It this case, it appears that the direction circuits are either not working appropriately or are seriously planned. Since a substitution unit carried on a similar way, I presume the last mentioned.

It is to a great degree disillusioning that Phonak Tech Support is not considering this issue important.

Confused Originally Posted by Dunk

I was thinking about whether different perusers have checked the clock on their My Pilots. The one I have is working alright in everything aside from keeping time. I set mine again a couple of days prior and it had lost around 20 minutes when I reset it today. I've made a note of the time and day of this setting and will track it intently to twofold check.

I set the time on it to the second when I got it and after months, it is as yet keeping immaculate time. You should call your audi and have it repaired.

Before you call, ensure you experience the majority of the capacities on the myPilot to ensure they all work. On the off chance that yours has been refreshed, you may locate some new components too:http://www.phonak.co.uk/ccuk/consume...t_download.htm

Cautioning: I changed my Home Screen to Direct Control which I don't care for and I can't discover a method for recovering the first once more! I am requesting help in another string.

Confused Well........things cetainly have been going on while I have been away!!!!

I for one don't realize what really matters to the greater part of the object. While perusing Neilk's posts since he went along with I have understood that he has a decent comical inclination and IMHO I don't think he was being impolite, particularly with those emoticons.

I additionally think english container is overlooking what's really important. As should be obvious from perusing this gathering, the Audeo YESes truly have a tremendous after with posts loaded with acclaims including me. My expectations with this string was to enable Phonak to know about any issues that there may be and to have them across the board put as opposed to them reading each post in each string.

Along these lines, back to what this string is about please

conejo23 I acknowledge ED’s commitments here, yes, he’s owed a statement of regret.

Presently, an inquiry: I just got a couple of Yes iXs and the iCom combined with my iPhone without an issue. In any case, when I attempted to match it with my Apple MacBook Pro, I get a mistake message saying “the gadget does not have the essential services”.

I experienced no difficulty blending my Oticon Streamer with this PC.

Any hint what the issue may be and how to settle it? In the event that the iCom won’t match with my PC, that independent from anyone else will make me inclined towards the Duals.

xbulder Originally Posted by EnglishDispenser

That is a shameful remark.

Don't you have laws of criticism in the US?

Dont concur with the remark. As prof. we as a whole have one-sided, this be that as it may

does not mean what the remark inferred.

English allocator contribute a touch of his own opportunity to manage a portion of the kindred

discussion individuals, so we owe him some appreciation and regard. my humble opionon

Philjw Originally Posted by thanks2

English Dispenser - In Pocket of Phonak??? Reality, Fiction, Opinion ???

Majority rules system ... untidy, however reality discovers it way and prompts upgrades and development.

Re read - Neilk

This post frustrated me enough to enroll with a specific end goal to post. I've been prowling in this gathering for some time being new to the HA scene and attempting to increase some understanding as there are surely some knowledgable individuals around here and learn to expect the unexpected. It was this gathering controlled me towards Phonak Yes' and considerably more impactful to the audi that you defame!! At danger of distancing myself in my first posting I think 'English Dispenser's' answer is excessively pleasant in light of the fact that I would state it is a disturbing offensive comment to make about somebody who is plainly looking for reasonableness. Being objective and unprejudiced, how the damnation do you touch base at the above articulation from the postings he made in this string? I can just figure you've had terrible encounters from dodgy audi's. Well I am ready to disclose to you direct that this man is fair, he sold me the yes' (that I had officially 90% chosen I needed) and he could have so effortlessly have requested half more than he and I would have been upbeat to pay. The above post does to him accurately a similar bad form that he was attempting to fix by the title of this string. The last notice proposed an expression of remorse, I would recommend that a statement of regret from you would be inconsequential insignificant.

ccvickers Originally Posted by hippeaux

English Dispenser has been only expected in help in all cases (in a manner of speaking), paying little mind to mark.

I trust he is owed a statement of regret.

I concur and acknowledge English Dispenser's commitment colossally!

hippeaux English Dispenser - In Pocket of Phonak??? Truth, Fiction, Opinion ???

Initially Posted by EnglishDispenser

That is a dishonorable remark.

Don't you have laws of slander in the US?

I more likely than not missed this one, yet simply read it. I altogether can't help contradicting the suggestion here - English Dispenser has been only imminent in help no matter how you look at it (in a manner of speaking), paying little mind to mark.

I trust he is owed a conciliatory sentiment.

EnglishDispenser English Dispenser - In Pocket of Phonak??? Reality, Fiction, Opinion ???

That is a disreputable remark.

Don't you have laws of defamation in the US?

ccvickers Originally Posted by Lancaster

The title will surely catch Phonak's eyes, yet with regards to specialized issues, they simply act by the book: they check the listening devices utilizing new batteries

On the off chance that the listening device performs well with another battery, the producers simply send it back.

I DO concur with 99% of what is being said on this string, be that as it may, what is the fabricate reasonably expected to do in the event that they can't recreate the issue in the lab? It baffling without a doubt, however they can't settle somethign they can't confine.

Neilk Originally Posted by Lancaster

The title will unquestionably catch Phonak's eyes, however with regards to specialized issues, they simply act by the book: they check the portable hearing assistants utilizing new batteries

In the event that the listening device performs well with another battery, the producers simply send it back.

What's more, if the client utilized new batteries and still encountered the issue? I have constantly changed the batteries at the principal indication of issues. On the off chance that the issue proceeds instantly, or a couple of hours after the fact ... at that point I look for offer assistance. The last time I sent guides in for repairs was with the YES IX's, static. When they returned from Phonak, I place them in my ear and heard ... static. My audi hurled the "new" batteries in the waste and put in new ones from an alternate pack and listened herself utilizing the stethoscope ... what's more, pivoted and sent them back to Phonak instantly.

thanks2 Originally Posted by EnglishDispenser

Well - I believe that the title of this string is uncalled for.

Relatively few issues have been accounted for - yet to an easygoing program it could well unreasonably put them off considering Phonak as a dependable provider.

Maybe the wording of the title could be changed? For instance: "Phonka Audeo YES feelings ...."

English Dispenser - In Pocket of Phonak??? Certainty, Fiction, Opinion ???

Popular government ... chaotic, yet reality discovers it way and prompts changes and advancement.

Re read - Neilk

Lancaster Originally Posted by Neilk

This is for grumblings, in spite of the fact that they are few, yet with a title we need to catch Phonak's eyes with.

The title will positively catch Phonak's eyes, yet with regards to specialized issues, they simply act by the book: they check the listening devices utilizing new batteries

Initially Posted by Admin

Yes, there are times when we send in repairs to makers and we some of the time get portable amplifiers back with similar issues, for example, static, and so forth.

In the event that the portable amplifier performs well with another battery, the makers simply send it back.

Neilk Originally Posted by hippeaux

Yes, the code is:The falcon has landed.

Be that as it may, if the contact does not promptly answer with:The husky man strolls alone.

At that point hang up and copy your telephone and supplicate they didn't follow your call!

LOLOLOL ... Alright, will attempt that

Dunk I was thinking about whether different perusers have checked the clock on their My Pilots. The one I have is working alright in everything with the exception of keeping time. I set mine again a couple of days prior and it had lost around 20 minutes when I reset it today. I've made a note of the time and day of this setting and will track it intently to twofold check.

hippeaux Originally Posted by Neilk

So be it!!! Furthermore, maybe I should call their Western US Regional Headquarters again and check whether that person still answers the telephone "Hi" without specifying Phonak at all and makes you think about who and what you called, and doesn't care to ever give in that he even speaks to Phonak. Do any of you audi's posting here know whether there is some sort of mystery code you should give when you call Phonak that tells them that you are in their eyes a real guest?

Yes, the code is:The bird has landed.

In any case, if the contact does not promptly answer with:The husky man strolls alone.

At that point hang up and copy your telephone and implore they didn't follow your call!

Neilk Originally Posted by ccvickers

If somebody somehow happened to construct a choice soley with respect to a subject title, they have to let an expert picked their HA!

IMHO, Phonak needs to tune in to the input they are getting - I'll wager their rivals are!

So be it!!! What's more, maybe I should call their Western US Regional Headquarters again and check whether that person still answers the telephone "Hi" without saying Phonak at all and makes you think about who and what you called, and doesn't prefer to ever give in that he even speaks to Phonak. Do any of you audi's posting here know whether there is some sort of mystery code you should give when you call Phonak that tells them that you are in their eyes a honest to goodness guest?

ccvickers Originally Posted by hippeaux

Well... if somebody somehow managed to do a Google seek on Audeo and choose not to seek after additional top to bottom research exclusively on the quality of a point's title, at that point no measure of positive presenting is likely on benefit them in any way.

If somebody somehow managed to construct a choice soley with respect to a point title, they have to let an expert picked their HA!

IMHO, Phonak needs to tune in to the criticism they are getting - I'll wager their rivals are!

hippeaux Originally Posted by EnglishDispenser

A Google scan for the Audeo may raise that 'unpleasant point title - and in this way put off some forthcoming purchasers.

Is it reasonable that some nearly deaf wind up purchasing helps 'less great' than the Audeo basically in light of the fact that somebody has made an inadequately titled post?

Well... if somebody somehow happened to do a Google look on Audeo and choose not to seek after additional top to bottom research exclusively on the quality of a subject's title, at that point no measure of positive presenting is likely on benefit them in any way. Each HA will undoubtedly have some cynicism connected, so the individual is probably going to never pick a HA.

EnglishDispenser Perhaps you should put this string on overlook with the goal that it doesn't agitated you further?

I'm not disturbed - I simply have confidence in decency.

Neilk Originally Posted by EnglishDispenser

In the event that I were Phonak, in perspective of the couple of reactions to the 'demand', I would consider the first post defamatory.

As I would like to think the present outline of the Web is "broken" - it very effectively permits the spread of unwarranted supposition, untruths, disinformation and other undesirable material.

A Google scan for the Audeo may raise that 'hostile theme title - and in this way put off some imminent purchasers.

Is it reasonable that some in need of a hearing aide wind up purchasing helps 'less great' than the Audeo essentially on the grounds that somebody has made an inadequately titled post?

In the event that you were Phonak and disapproved of valuable feedback I would NOT purchase from you. Useful feedback is not called assessments. Maybe you should put this string on overlook with the goal that it doesn't agitated you further?

EnglishDispenser If I were Phonak, in perspective of the couple of reactions to the 'demand', I would consider the first post defamatory.

As I would see it the present plan of the Web is "broken" - it very effortlessly permits the spread of unwarranted supposition, falsehoods, disinformation and other undesirable material.

A Google scan for the Audeo may raise that 'threatening subject title - and in this manner put off some planned purchasers.

Is it reasonable that some in need of a hearing aide wind up purchasing helps 'less great' than the Audeo just in light of the fact that somebody has made an inadequately titled post?

Neilk Originally Posted by EnglishDispenser

Well - I imagine that the title of this string is unreasonable.

Relatively few issues have been accounted for - yet to an easygoing program it could well unreasonably put them off considering Phonak as a dependable provider.

Maybe the wording of the title could be changed? For instance: "Phonka Audeo YES feelings ...."

I can't help contradicting that. This is for grievances, in spite of the fact that they are few, however with a title we need to catch Phonak's eyes with. "Conclusions" could be certain or negative, and we are hoping to push the negative here. So I would request that the Admin not change the title by any means, but rather abandon it be. We could without much of a stretch post positive remarks here, or in a string named to supplement this one, should Phonak get the possibility that they don't care for negative reputation and follow up on the couple of things being displayed to them. That is the activity we are going for. Should Phonak not react, let them endure the results of not tuning in to their clients. They don't give whatever other methods for reaching them specifically. Truth be told, a telephone call to their "provincial base camp" here in Yorba Linda, CA was replied by somebody in his home who would not like to be irritated. That is a damnation of a state of mind for an organization to take to a client. Give the title a chance to stand!

EnglishDispenser Hmmm - I believe that the title of this string is out of line.

Very few issues have been accounted for - yet to an easygoing program it could well unreasonably put them off considering Phonak as a dependable provider.

Maybe the wording of the title could be changed? For instance: "Phonka Audeo YES assessments ...."

ccvickers Since there are so couple of protests, what about a suggested improvement?

It would be amazing if Phonak could figure out how to program the MyPilot to give the client abilities to alter change surrounding room sounds when on a BT telephone association! It appears there has been a decent measure of talk of how helpful this capacity would be. (It would likewise improve wellbeing to the client, however it truly is on the client to deal with BT telephone brings in a protected way.) This way, if you’re on a call you don't need to put the telephone on hold to hear somebody by you if you’re experiencing issues, the client could simply alter the surrounding volume in connection to the call volume.

Does anybody know about an "official" component to submit "suggested upgrades" straightforwardly to Phonak? This string is incredible , however a more straightforward course to Phonak might be valuable.

chuan my phonaks accompanied Phonak marked batteries. No issues up until now, and they simply have a little power left after the notice tones.

joesc Originally Posted by Neilk

The low battery indictaor can't generally do that as with most current little gadgets and the present batteries intended to work them, the batteries don't lose control continuously, they remain at full power until the point that they bite the dust. Around 30 minutes is the most cautioning you will get.

I can't represent you, however it unquestionably does that for my Phonak helps. Batteries don't simply surrender the apparition at the same time. They do decine in proficiency before passing on. I'm simply posting my experience.

MikeH I have been wearing the Yes IV for a few months and like them a ton, I have just 2 protestations. In the first place is I just get 2 to 3 days out of the batteries (Power one) Second is that around 2 weeks prior I changed over to a power reciever on one guide and found that the link on the power reciever is around 3/8 of an inch shorter than the standard reciever and wound up climbing one size to motivate it to coordinate in lenght to the standard reciever.

Admin I have attempted both in the Audeo YEX IX and get about similar outcomes.

I have seen, however, that I get a couple of more hours out of the Rayovac Proline Mercury Free versus the consistent Rayovac Proline batteries. I thought we would get less battery life out of the Mercury Free, as this was certainly the situation when we tried another contending Mercury Free brand, yet am discovering the inverse to be valid, which is extraordinary on the grounds that the vast majority would want to utilize an all the more ecologically well disposed battery if the outcomes are the same or better.

We are getting a similar input from our patients too.

Neilk Originally Posted by joesc

I'd say the issue is that the low battery pointer isn't precisely disclosing to you when to change the battery. I find that my guide beeps when it supposes the battery is low. Be that as it may, that for the most part implies for me that I can utilize the battery for practically one more day before it ceases to exist. I get my batteries at costco, which I accept are rebranded Rayovacs.

The low battery indictaor can't generally do that as with most present day smaller than expected gadgets and the present batteries intended to work them, the batteries don't lose control bit by bit, they remain at full power until the point when they kick the bucket. Around 30 minutes is the most cautioning you will get.

joesc I'd say the issue is that the low battery marker isn't precisely revealing to you when to change the battery. I find that my guide beeps when it supposes the battery is low. However, that more often than not implies for me that I can utilize the battery for practically one more day before it vanishes. I get my batteries at costco, which I accept are rebranded Rayovacs.

Neilk Originally Posted by Confused

I just utilize Rayovac or Duracell and I have never had this issue with any guide in the previous 20 odd years. The guides just gradually lose power and kick the bucket.

Well. Appears we are getting diverted. What happened to Phonak issues

We couldn't discover enough of them?

Confused Originally Posted by hearnow

What brand of battety are you utilizing as I discovered this occurs with many guides with low quality batteries. The best brands for Phonak has a tendency to be Varta and Power One.

I just utilize Rayovac or Duracell and I have never had this issue with any guide in the previous 20 odd years. The guides just gradually lose power and kick the bucket.

Gee. Appears we are getting diverted. What happened to Phonak issues

Neilk OK, so does anybody have involvement with the PowerOne batteries and the Audeo YES? Do they last longer than the Rayovac Mercury Free ones?

hippeaux My audi gave me Rayovac Prolines. At the point when those ran out, I purchased a pack of "standard" Rayovacs from WalMart. Both sorts endured around 5-1/2 days by and large.

I got some of Rayovac's new sans mercury batteries from our hosts (www.localbattery.com) and have just utilized them for half a month. They really appear to last somewhat more, at 6-1/2 days for the main set - the second "measurement" is being used at this point.

Neilk Originally Posted by hearnow

What brand of battety are you utilizing as I discovered this occurs with many guides with low quality batteries. The best brands for Phonak has a tendency to be Varta and Power One.

I am utilizing the batteries given to me by my audi ... HearX/HearUSA marked. In the matter of who really makes them, who knows? They simply say Made in USA and Distributed by HearUSA on them. I've had one battery that passed on close to placing it in. The others have been great in the course of recent months.

Initially Posted by Leia

Is it safe to say that it isn't typical that guides do that when batteries are going to end? I experience experienced issues with a few batteries which have some of the time, again and again I believe, been faulty. I'm currently utilizing Rayovac Extra 312 batteries and they have been something more.

Kind respects,

Leia

That is the thing that we regularly obtained previously, and will begin utilizing again when the HearUSA batteries are no more.

Leia Isn't it ordinary that guides do that when batteries are going to end? I experience experienced issues with a few batteries which have in some cases, time after time I believe, been inadequate. I'm currently utilizing Rayovac Extra 312 batteries and they have been something more.

Kind respects,

Leia

hearnow Originally Posted by Confused

Gee had a similar issue. Ideal at the outset it happened. My audi sent them back to be repaired and when I got them back, they said they couldn't discover a blame.

Two or three months on and it happened once more. I at long last discovered that the static happens when the battery gets low, about a large portion of the path down on a meter. At first we thought it was the guide, yet I attempted the battery in the other guide and it was the same; static! Since I generally change my batteries on the morning of the fifth day despite the fact that they are charged, this did not happen with the exception of those two times when I neglected to transform them.

My audi John Lloyd is a jewel; he gave me another combine and sent the old ones back to Phonak. Yet, a similar thing occurred with the new ones!!!! I attempted the low battery in both guides and there was a boisterous zzzzzzzzzz. I am wearing them now and they are fine - I simply will ensure I have great batteries in them until the point when Phonak sorts this issue out.

I would envision this is something that a maker would not test for. I am patient and I am certain they will amend this. I simply trust my audi can climate through YESes getting teeth issues!

What brand of battety are you utilizing as I discovered this occurs with many guides with low quality batteries. The best brands for Phonak has a tendency to be Varta and Power One.

Confused Originally Posted by Neilk

Alright ... I'll begin. What's more, don't take this some other way .. I totally LOVE my YES IX's. Be that as it may, YES, I had the static before in one of the guides. Furthermore, it was sent back to Phonak for repair and returned the same.

Well had a similar issue. Appropriate to start with it happened. My audi sent them back to be repaired and when I got them back, they said they couldn't discover a blame.

Two or three months on and it happened once more. I at long last discovered that the static happens when the battery gets low, about a large portion of the route down on a meter. At first we thought it was the guide, yet I attempted the battery in the other guide and it was the same; static! Since I generally change my batteries on the morning of the fifth day despite the fact that they are charged, this did not happen with the exception of those two times when I neglected to transform them.

My audi John Lloyd is a diamond; he gave me another match and sent the old ones back to Phonak. Be that as it may, a similar thing occurred with the new ones!!!! I attempted the low battery in both guides and there was a boisterous zzzzzzzzzz. I am wearing them now and they are fine - I simply will ensure I have great batteries in them until the point that Phonak sorts this issue out.

I would envision this is something that a maker would not test for. I am patient and I am certain they will rectify this. I simply trust my audi can climate through YESes getting teeth issues!

xbulder Originally Posted by Admin

Yes, there are times when we send in repairs to makers and we now and then get portable hearing assistants back with similar issues, for example, static, and so on.

However, it is the audi/allocator's obligation to test and listen check all repairs that returned, so that the clients doesn't need to experience and re-encounter a similar issue once more.

Yes, the producers do miss things and I think about some of the time whether they require portable hearing assistants, since the issues can be so evident in the event that you simply hear them out, rather than just doing a seat test.

However, we as experts need to likewise check each amplifier we get back before conveying them back to the client.

the main target approach to check and instrument is utilizing a HI analizer....

the main target approach to approve a fitting is utilizing rem..

Admin Yes, there are times when we send in repairs to producers and we in some cases get portable hearing assistants back with similar issues, for example, static, and so forth.

However, it is the audi/allocator's duty to test and listen check all repairs that returned, so that the clients doesn't need to experience and re-encounter a similar issue once more.

Yes, the makers do miss things and I think about once in a while whether they require portable amplifiers, since the issues can be so clear on the off chance that you simply hear them out, rather than just doing a seat test.

However, we as experts need to likewise check each portable amplifier we get back preceding conveying them back to the client.

Neilk OK ... I'll begin. What's more, don't take this some other way .. I totally LOVE my YES IX's. Be that as it may, YES, I had the static before in one of the guides. What's more, it was sent back to Phonak for repair and returned the same. I resembled ... duhhh, don't they even check them before sending them back? I think I had said that I had a similar sort of repair encounters with my past Siemens helps and my past Phonak Plus. I think they simply clean them when sent in for repair and don't try to verify whether anything is in reality amiss with them. NOT great client benefit in my book, nor I would say of numerous times of doing technical support/client benefit.

I do believe that Phonak needs to wake up and enhance their repair office, encounter, methods.

Ask a question

Title:

Article text:

Ask a question
Categories
Recent posts
Streamline TV connection issues
Sep 23, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
Streamline tv problem
Sep 23, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
Phonak B12. Itchy/dry ears
Aug 18, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
Hearing aid ear hook
Jul 28, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
volume control
Jul 05, 2018 - ( 1 answer )
Recent answers
Found exact repl battery at AliExpr... on "Oticon Streamer 1.4 battery replacement"
I would like to point out my gratit... on "Costco Rexton Trax 42 (Product Information)"
If you contact Phonak, they will on... on "ComPilot replacement battery"