You can login or register now:

Register:

Nickname *

Your email *

Password *

Login:

Email

Password

Siemens Aquaris

2015-05-11 03:49:00 in Signia (Formerly Siemens) by  Salvis
Hello.

I might want to get some information about Siemens Aquaris portable hearing assistants. At this moment I utilize an Oticon Agil Pro with whom I am exceptionally fulfilled yet I think the Siemens Aquaris might be appropriate for use to rehearse don and to go to the shoreline with my family.

I typically rehearse Mountainbike, running, climbing and, as I say, I spend my excursion at the shoreline with my family.

I would rather not utilize the Agil Pro to do don since I have dread of harming them and remain without portable hearing assistants and consequently not able to work on the grounds that my employment is, to a great extent, to talk with clients and have gatherings continually. Clearly without portable hearing assistants I can't carry out my occupation.

So I think to keep my Agil Pro to the regular day to day existence and work and the Aquaris to hone brandish and to, at long last, hear my youngsters on the shoreline. Do you think this arrangement can be a smart thought?. What do you think about it and about Aquaris listening devices?.

A debt of gratitude is in order for the assistance.

Welcome.

0

Add comment:

ncobb I sweat intensely and every now and again notwithstanding when others are cool. I have been wearing my Siemens Aquaris and sending them in yearly for an examination. I have no issues with them by any stretch of the imagination. I don't wash them off or swim in them. During the evening i leave the battery in open the compartment and let them relax! What superb portable hearing assistants!!!

moccasin Interesting. I don't have any "programmed" programs setup on my Aquaris, as I generally have the remote with me and want to control them myself. I can let you know likewise that if there is another benefactor in that bar with a tek sort remote, he can unintentionally change YOUR projects by pushing the catch to change his. I found that out unintentionally when a companion of mine was eating at a similar eatery (not at a similar table), and after I changed my program, he approached the table and inquired as to whether I had recently accomplished something with my listening devices. We had a ton of fun playing "Dueling Hearing Aids" that night! :- )

JeffBowser My "typical" ordinary guide is a Widex Dream 440 CiC. I don't care for how the Aquaris yanks around programming modes in high power situations like a games bar at a marina, with a live band. Furthermore, yes, that happens on a regular basis when I'm wearing the Aquaris.

Initially Posted by shoe

Inquisitive Jeff, what do you utilize when you are NOT utilizing your Aquaris?

I have backpedaled to utilizing my more established Pure 700 rechargeable when I KNOW I won't be sweating. I simply appear to get more voice clearness out of the Pures. Not certain if it's layers over the receivers, water tops over the mouthpieces, or empty sound tubes, or simply terrible programming that is making it difficult to comprehend words, however I'm thinking about a more up to date set of HAs with some sort of Nano Coating and binaural concentrating to use once a day and resigning the Aquaris to the "wetter and sweatier" days.

I do like that the Aquaris has alongside zero input issues, infrequently gets wind commotion and keeps going two weeks on the size 13 batteries! They appear to have a more common sound than my Pures, yet with regards to understanding discussion, they fall somewhat failing to meet expectations.

moccasin Originally Posted by JeffBowser

I utilize my Aquaris so occasionally, a NiMH rechargeable would have gone wonky in the middle of employments.

Inquisitive Jeff, what do you utilize when you are NOT utilizing your Aquaris?

I have backpedaled to utilizing my more established Pure 700 rechargeable when I KNOW I won't be sweating. I simply appear to get more voice clearness out of the Pures. Not certain if it's films over the mouthpieces, water tops over the receivers, or empty sound tubes, or simply terrible programming that is making it difficult to comprehend words, however I'm thinking about a more current arrangement of HAs with some sort of Nano Coating and binaural concentrating to use once a day and resigning the Aquaris to the "wetter and sweatier" days.

I do like that the Aquaris has beside zero criticism issues, once in a while gets wind clamor and keeps going two weeks on the size 13 batteries! They appear to have a more characteristic sound than my Pures, yet with regards to understanding discussion, they fall somewhat failing to meet expectations.

JeffBowser That thought hadn't entered my thoughts. On a related note, does regardless anybody make a non-air battery in customary non-rechargeable organization? I utilize my Aquaris so occasionally, a NiMH rechargeable would have gone wonky in the middle of employments.

Initially Posted by hear293

You could utilize rechargeable batteries as they needn't bother with air.

hear293 A great Audi can set your guides for two unique earpieces by programming diverse settings in each of two projects you could choose.

hear293 Originally Posted by KimJ

I have been utilizing the Aquaris for swimming yet find that the portable amplifier goes dead inside around 10 minutes after submersion. Is it true that anyone is else finding a similar issue? On the off chance that I swim for around a hour I need to supplant the batteries a few times, removes the happiness from the swim.

You could utilize rechargeable batteries as they needn't bother with air.

JeffBowser The battery obliges air to work. The layer on the battery entryway permits air yet not water to enter. on the off chance that it remains canvassed in water, the battery will come up short on air. Just how it functions.

I'll additionally include that sunblock is the demise of that layer. Keep it clear.

KimJ I have been utilizing the Aquaris for swimming yet find that the portable amplifier goes dead inside around 10 minutes after submersion. Is it accurate to say that anyone is else finding a similar issue? In the event that I swim for around a hour I need to supplant the batteries a few times, removes the happiness from the swim.

JeffBowser Sorry I missed this string. I keep an Aquaris 7mi for precisely what the OP portrays. I swim, vessel, and snorkel in it, solely in salt water. I just wash it off in new after the day is finished. So far it has kept for a long time fine and dandy. I do have the full shell custom molds made, however.

HaroldL Thank You! I was beginning to investigate the Aquaris and pondered about the utilization with open arches.

Salvis OK, a debt of gratitude is in order for your remarks, I will get some information about this inquiries and some other more

Welcome.

moccasin Originally Posted by Salvis

You say that to make a plunge the water with the listening devices you require exceptionally fitted earpieces, the inquiry is, would you be able to have those earpieces for swimming with the portable hearing assistants and typical open arch and trade it as required ?

.

In fact you could, however for all intents and purposes, it won't not be prescribed. Uniquely fitted or shut vault earpieces require an alternate programming for the listening devices, since you would lose the frequencies that you can regularly hear with open arches. In this way, to swap earpieces forward and backward would cause some truly terrible sound quality on one set or the other.

I utilize an arrangement of shut vault tips when I ride cruisers, as they are more stable secluding, and spilled music sounds much better (have construct tones turned up in light of gushing system), however voice is troublesome with the shut arches in light of the fact that I don't have each one of those base tones turned up for ordinary hearing with open vaults. Not certain how the sound quality changes in the event that you program them for fitted arches, at that point change to opens. Maybe one of our audi's here could reveal some insight into that.

Salvis Originally Posted by sandal

It was never my goal to wind up with two sets of portable amplifiers, yet following three years of sweating, I killed my Siemens Pure 700 set, and was so baffled with the dampness issues, I sprung for the Aquaris 7Mi, and in the meantime, sent the Pures off for repairs (my audi secured the $500 repair charges since I was purchasing another set as well)...

Much obliged to you, shoe, for your reaction. It encourages a great deal to peruse the printouts of the Aquaris clients.

You say that to make a plunge the water with the listening devices you require uniquely fitted earpieces, the inquiry is, would you be able to have those earpieces for swimming with the portable hearing assistants and ordinary open arch and trade it as required ?.

Much obliged to you for your commitment.

Welcome.

moccasin It was never my goal to wind up with two sets of portable amplifiers, however following three years of sweating, I killed my Siemens Pure 700 set, and was so disappointed with the dampness issues, I sprung for the Aquaris 7Mi, and in the meantime, sent the Pures off for repairs (my audi secured the $500 repair charges since I was purchasing another set too).

I completely cherish my Aquaris helps, as I NEVER need to stress over dampness or sweat with them. Be that as it may, I don't get an incredible voice clearness out of them as I do the more seasoned Pures, so my routine is that I keep the Pures at work in their charger base, and at whatever point my work requires gatherings with customers (about a large portion of my work day), I swap listening devices.

The Pures are significantly littler, and create a clearer sound, however they are extremely dampness touchy and will close down when things get sweat-soaked until the point that they dry out, and I've officially discovered that this cycle of destructive sweat and drying, will kill them after some time. I think the Aquaris is somewhat "gentler" on voice clearness, maybe because of the defensive top and films over the amplifiers. For typical utilize they are brilliant, however in a peaceful stay with delicate voices and whisper tones, they come up somewhat short. I do especially like having the capacity to flush them under the fixture on my sweat-soaked days however!

The Aquaris is just submersion evidence on the off chance that you have exclusively fitted earpieces. In case you're utilizing open vaults as me, don't swim with them in! Water can move up through the tubes and surge the unit, and it will be extremely hard to dry out in light of the fixed body.

Salvis Of course first i chat with my audiologist in the event that that I, at long last, purchase a guide of ebay. Much appreciated.

SteveAUD Before you purchase a guide off Ebay I'd converse with your audiologist in the event that he/she would fit it on you. The vast majority of us won't touch helps off ebay.

Salvis Rasmus_braun, Thanks for your answer and for telling me the new Oticon Alta 2 Pro. I will address them with my audiologist.

Welcome.

rasmus_braun Siemens Aquaris micon is as yet accessible; it hasn't been ceased. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you like Oticon Agil Pro, you might need to consider the new Oticon Alta2 Pro BTE and RITE models. They're named IP58, which is a similar water security level as Aquaris.

Salvis Hello, one more inquiry.

Somebody disclosed to me that the Siemens Aquaris portable amplifiers are ceased for a long while now, is it? anybody know whether this is valid?

Much obliged!!

Salvis Originally Posted by KenP

In the event that it is absolutely extra cash, I don't see an issue. On the off chance that you are recently stressed over being incidentally without, look on ebay for a more seasoned utilized Otican match in the wake of talking about with your audiologist what you plan and why. You have best guides now and the issue might be exaggerated. Be that as it may, you could utilize the old guides as exercise/shoreline helps and check whether your stresses are substantial without worrying about being prepared for work. In the event that the audi is open, state you'll need to search for one who doesn't have such an issue, next time.

Initially Posted by HearingHannah

The Oticon Agil Pro has an IP Rating ( entrance Protection rating) of 57, implying that it was tenderly brought IN CLEAN WATER down to a profundity of 3 feet for 30 minutes and found to have no water in the unit. The Aquaris has an IP Rating of 68 and is intended for water. I think you have a decent arrangement, however I would make it a stride more remote. Put resources into a decent getting dried out box, and wipe down the guides every prior night setting them in the case. Indeed, even with them being appraised 68, I would not open them to a sea wave, jumping, or anything that would constrain water onto the unit. Expectation this makes a difference.

Hello and thank you both for the appropriate responses,

KenP, I had never contemplated purchasing amplifiers in ebay yet might be a goog thought in the event that you discover something reasonable, I will give a look, much appreciated.

So far I have utilized my old ITC portable hearing assistants to hone brandish, to go to the shoreline with my family and as interchanges earphones, the issue is that these listening devices are never again helpful in light of the fact that don't have enough power for my.

So I'm utilized to utilize two distinct sets of earphones so the sound contrast that may have'm not stressed.

About what HearingHannah stated, I have a decent getting dried out box to utilize each night to dry my earphones and I expect to keep doing.

It is that another amplifiers cost cash however i have my Agil Pro since the 2010/2011 year and not to what degree are greatly improved than another Siemens Aquaris in quality and execution.

I believe it's a smart thought to have two sets of portable hearing assistants since first you don't need to remain without them when they must be repaired or quit working, so your day by day life does not endure. Then again I like the alternative to have a portable amplifiers with the execution of the Aquaris for unforgiving treatment since so I can play brandishes and go to the shoreline without any stresses, clearly I won't jump with earphones however won't stress me in the event that I run wet playing with my children and their water firearms

What You can educate me concerning the contrasts between my 2010/2011 Agil Pro and another Aquaris regarding execution and listening device quality?

Accept this open door to thank the assistance and apologize if my English is not exactly right it ought to in light of the fact that it is not my typical dialect, I'm from Barcelona in Catalonia.

Welcome.

HearingHannah The Oticon Agil Pro has an IP Rating ( entrance Protection rating) of 57, implying that it was tenderly brought IN CLEAN WATER down to a profundity of 3 feet for 30 minutes and found to have no water in the unit. The Aquaris has an IP Rating of 68 and is intended for water. I think you have a decent arrangement, however I would make it a stride more distant. Put resources into a decent getting dried out box, and wipe down the guides every prior night putting them in the container. Indeed, even with them being evaluated 68, I would not open them to a sea wave, jumping, or anything that would compel water onto the unit. Expectation this makes a difference.

KenP If it is simply extra cash, I don't see an issue. In the event that you are quite recently stressed over being briefly without, look on ebay for a more established utilized Otican match subsequent to examining with your audiologist what you plan and why. You have beat helps now and the issue might be exaggerated. Be that as it may, you could utilize the old guides as exercise/shoreline helps and check whether your stresses are substantial without worrying about being prepared for work. In the event that the audi is responsive, state you'll need to search for one who doesn't have such an issue, next time.

Ask a question

Title:

Article text:

Ask a question
Categories
Recent posts
siemens connexx 6.5.5
Dec 08, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
PHONAK Aude'o B50-Direct
Oct 23, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Resound quattro and TV streamer/mni mic
Oct 21, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
ComPilot I too verbose
Oct 05, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
smart connect
Sep 12, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Recent answers
where can i buy rexto/costco signat... on "Kirkland 4.0 are the same as ?"
Digital processing makes a piano no... on "Analog still available?"
I am a small business owner, expect... on "ComPilot replacement battery"