You can login or register now:

Register:

Nickname *

Your email *

Password *

Login:

Email

Password

siemens - lazy useless reps

2015-05-14 08:52:00 in Signia (Formerly Siemens) by  sabrin514
Okay, so those of you that have been following my case in different strings realize that a Siemen's rep should want my arrangement... Well we called the audiologist and she said the rep declined to come yet would be on the telephone. Must be a decent occupation to have the capacity to state a major old "F U" to client paying a huge amount of cash. I am exceptionally appalled and baffled in Siemens and their poor client benefit,

0

Add comment:

sabrin514 I grabbed the Widex Dream 440 today and the rep was there suddenly for my set up!!!!!!! I can't trust how much better I am hearing with these guides than the Siemens. Music sounds extraordinary again and I can really hear TV without the bluetooth streams at an ordinary volume. The rep said regardless I have one more snap to go however they would not like to overpower me excessively, yet my acknowledgment was great. They turned on the discernability expanded and gave me a moment propgram on the off chance that things sounds as well "sssshusy", however I have not required it. Notwithstanding riding in the auto is decent at this point... I can hear the radio better yet not all around ok to truly comprehend talk radio, but rather in any event it doesn't seem like riding in the motor of a fly motor as it did with Siemens. I needed to sob with happiness. I am unquestionably going to restore the siemens. The specs on the two guides are similiar wirth what they will fit, it's insane how the Widex is so much better.

The Latinist I think SteveAUD is putting forth astute guidance.

SteveAUD Return the Siemens and stay with the Widex, it will slice your issues down the middle.

Doc Jake she has more issues (or supposes she does) at that point 3 nutty ladies. as i said she all yours. think about whether her better half or SO has left or began drinking overwhelming. you, dim and kenny should all hold hands and host a pity get-together.

The Latinist Doc Jake, do you truly need to be so fucking impolite? The lady has lost her listening ability and has come here for help understanding what's happening and finding an answer that will reestablish some of her listening ability. Has she picked the best guide for her misfortune? Maybe not. Are her desires too high? Maybe. However, she's attempting to bargain as well as can be expected in a circumstance that is baffling, terrifying, and desolate. My SSNHL was no place close as extreme as hers, however I recall that dread disconnection. Possibly you could strive for a little sympathy, however in the event that that is past your capacity, in any event understand that she doesn't should be offended for making inquiries. Or, then again simply accept your mom's recommendation and, on the off chance that you don't have anything decent to state, say nothing by any means.

Doc Jake dont know whether to be flabbergasted or diverted. your bff kenny and gary will hold your hand.

sabrin514 First, I am not an "old lady". My sudden hearing misfortune was caused by either auto-invulnerable or something identified with my irritate bladder assault what had been progressing for 8 months before being analyzed unintentionally! You can perceive any reason why I am on edge about putting stock in specialists or anybody. I can't resist the urge to think about whether one specialist had given careful consideration to what I was letting them know, that possibly my listening ability would have not been influenced as the hearing misfortune happened the most recent month or two preceding they found the contaminated irritate bladder that was brimming with stones.

This whole thing has been only a bad dream for me. I am attempting to discover however much data as could be expected yet phrasing is confounding now and again since various brands call things by various names. Portable hearing assistants are something you find out about just when you truly need to and by them it might be past the point of no return. My misfortune is outrageous. I had every day scenes of humiliation when I can't hear the individual at the checkout. Its difficult to manage it, yet I am attempting.

Doc Jake retired from the VA.. where we had couple of old ladies that required handholding. on the off chance that you alway request that somebody disclose to you what time it is you won't learn yourself. happy to help any individual who has clearly at any rate put some exertion into helping themselves. really with every one of the issues you continue including Im thinging this entire string is another yank off. is by all accounts the thing of late

sabrin514 No, not under any condition. I value everybody's recommendation and conclusions. I am talking entirely about posts that contain no helpful data, yet rather just individual assaults and putdowns. That kind of thing is not profitable of sound for anybody and I can't envision why a few people keep on doing this. I feel frustrated about those individuals who are clearly extremely hopeless and want to attempt to carry other individuals down with them.

The Latinist I trust, Sabrin, that you don't feel that I have been unhelpful or negative. I am continually attempting to offer the best counsel I can, and I trust you won't hold it against me that my feeling some of the time matches with certain different publications with less accommodating states of mind.

sabrin514 The purpose of a discussion like this is to enable individuals to assemble and share data. It you would prefer not to do that, at that point that is unquestionably your right, however why post at all at that point? Individuals are here officially experiencing the injury of hearing misfortune and don't need the contrary comments and pugnacity that a few people show. On the off chance that you can't state something gainful or possibly hardly supportive, it is ideal to hush up about it. Doc Jake, I am not singling out you as I am certain there might be others, however truly, from some of your posts I speculate that you have some kind of mental lopsidedness or identity issue. In the event that you are honing as an expert, I am certain happy that I am not one of your patients. No offense, however I trust you can make a stride back and understand that you are not seeming to be a rationally stable individual, not to mention an expert in a considerable lot of your posts.

Doc Jake kenny, you and your young lady can get off your rear ends and discover them.

gary1001 Originally Posted by The Latinist

The Oticon Nera 2 Pro Ti is one. Widex has the Zen program on all levels of its Dream portable amplifiers including the 110. I trust Starkey makes helps with a tinnitus masker at bring down innovation levels, as well. Once more, I'm not saying she can't utilize whatever guide she needs, however you posed the inquiry.

really, he asked doc jake.

The Latinist Originally Posted by KenP

Jakey, your answer still can't seem to deliver her desire to have tinnitus treatment in the guides. Give us a present guide she can use with the component and without the bi-directionality bolster. Disclose to us goodness sage the model required.

The Oticon Nera 2 Pro Ti is one. Widex has the Zen program on all levels of its Dream portable amplifiers including the 110. I trust Starkey makes helps with a tinnitus masker at bring down innovation levels, as well. Once more, I'm not saying she can't utilize whatever guide she needs, yet you posed the inquiry.

sabrin514 Someone should begin another string titled "Why is Doc Jake so mean?". I typically attempt to remain out of identity question, yet subsequent to getting by and by assaulted straightforwardly and over and again in a few strings by this person, my best and legit figure is that he is bi-polar and just takes his meds sporadically. Some days he seems keen and supportive, and different circumstances, he is absolute dreadful with no reason. Doc Jake, you might need to consider that individuals come here for help, guidance, and bolster and not to be deprecated and teased. The mediators ought to truly consider forbidding individuals like this.

KenP Jakey, your answer presently can't seem to deliver her desire to have tinnitus treatment in the guides. Give us a present guide she can use with the component and without the bi-directionality bolster. Reveal to us gracious sage the model required.

Continue going ahead with the other off-point things you raise to cloud the issue in your typical winning way.

Doc Jake hey kenny, she been told numerous time that the BX highlight of those guides apply when she has a couple.

its her cash she can piss it away at any rate she like yezterday she was having a separate over thewhole seimens bargain now today she is enamored. the chances sbe will ever be cheerful appear to be thin. she has called no less than one ENT and different AuDs dump asses or incompdent. give her an embrace kenny.. btw, what at any point happened to yourbff peridisone someone who is addicted or your otherchain jerker the school thatcouldnt walk grounds aithout a stick?

gary1001 Originally Posted by The Latinist

Yet, the Siemens Binax is not by any means the only guide with Tinnitus concealing elements, and some are not constrained to the highest point of-the-line helps. Oticon has the Nera Pro Ti, for example. What she said was that she picked the Binax in light of the fact that she read that it gave superior to anything typical hearing in commotion, which is 1) not a claim that applies to monaural fittings 2) likely not a claim that applies to somebody with her misfortune and 3) presumably a sign that her desires of the guide are somewhat impossible for somebody with a serious to significant hearing misfortune and single-sided deafness.

Tune in, I'm not saying she can't purchase whatever guide she needs, however her purpose behind picking the Binax appear to be spurious to me. She ought to maybe be taking a gander at getting a power help that may preferred fit her misfortune rather over a guide whose essential elements won't work for her.

noted. my mom used to pick the president in light of their appearance. i thought it was nonsensical however i didn't contend on the off chance that i needed supper. sabrin has her explanations behind attempting this guide. they appear to be consistent to me however i'm not a specialist. numerous on this site have said picking a guide depends on individual experience.

i may have settled on the wrong choice on the guide i am wearing since i just attempted one brand aside from a modest one i purchased online only to test yet i like the sound and the components of the one i am currently wearing and i got an incredible cost.

The Latinist But the Siemens Binax is not by any means the only guide with Tinnitus veiling components, and some are not restricted to the highest point of-the-line helps. Oticon has the Nera Pro Ti, for example. What she said was that she picked the Binax in light of the fact that she read that it gave superior to anything typical hearing in commotion, which is 1) not a claim that applies to monaural fittings 2) most likely not a claim that applies to somebody with her misfortune and 3) presumably a sign that her desires of the guide are somewhat implausible for somebody with a serious to significant hearing misfortune and single-sided deafness.

Tune in, I'm not saying she can't purchase whatever guide she needs, yet her purpose behind picking the Binax appear to be spurious to me. She ought to maybe be taking a gander at getting a power help that may preferable fit her misfortune rather over a guide whose essential elements won't work for her.

sabrin514 The tinnitus administration highlights are something exceptionally pleasant to have, and yes, as you said it is elusive these accessible in a widely appealing level amplifier. In spite of the fact that I like tuning in to music and it additionally helps tinnitus, it can some of the time by diverting.

It would appear that the Widex audi requested an "encased ear form" for me. I trust that is not a full or half shell. I despise that sort. The one the siemen's audiologist made is great. Yes comfortable and even has vents, in spite of the fact that we needed to plug one, however despite everything I feel truly open and not stopped up.

gary1001 Originally Posted by KenP

I think it has been called attention to that she wishes the tinnitus highlight just accessible at that level of help

lamentably, this routine with regards to constraining a few components to just top of the line items is surrounding us. now and then there is a requirement for the propelled innovation of the higher final result to help the coveted components however ordinarily it is not required. i have perused a few articles about listening device makers that agree with this sentiment. i truly don't have a sentiment about regardless of whether this is a decent practice since this is quite recently the way it has been for whatever length of time that i can recollect. as a past entrepreneur i can legitimize this yet as a client i might want to have the capacity to have more options.

KenP I think it is illuminated, would it say it isn't? You run with the one that functions admirably and restore the other.

sabrin514 I'm going to be likewise trialing the Widex Dream 440 combination. That guide is truly astounding. The audiologist I saw after my break with my unique audi had it set up in like 5 minutes, similar to the default setting and I got the chance to tune in to Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" on the Unidex and I practically cried in light of the fact that it really seemed like the melody as I was already aware it before my listening ability misfortune... what's more, that was with twofold arches.

This current Siemen's guide appears to either require significantly additionally tweaking to inspire things to sound more ordinary.

KenP I think it has been brought up that she wishes the tinnitus highlight just accessible at that level of help

The Latinist Originally Posted by sabrin514

I don't know why you say it is the wrong guide for me. With the custom shape, I can hear discourse entirely well at this point.

It isn't so much that it won't work, yet you're spending a considerable measure of cash for highlights you can't utilize in light of the fact that you are just wearing one guide; and there are different guides that may work better for a monaural fitting on the grounds that their innovation is not improved to make utilization of binaural gushing. Try not to misunderstand me; utilize whatever amplifier works for you. In any case, you should ensure that you trial no less than one other guide, as well.

KenP Jakey, you truly get off putting down. You say, "first that is absolutely the wrong guide for you", yet you don't state why or recommend what is proper. Any trick can tell somebody they are incorrect. (perceiving what is to come) That isn't a show of anything besides infantile testiness. In the event that you are the frank diagnostician you suggest, lets hear your proposal.

sabrin514 I'm not certain what you are alluding to, but rather I not experienced ENTS. I changed to another ENT simply after my old one sent me strumbling out of his office with vertigo and recently hard of hearing from sudden hearing misfortune and said "see ya in a month" without giving me anything, similar to prednisone. What would it be a good idea for me to have done? Remained with him and been far more terrible off than I am currently?

For audiologists. I had one from 4 years prior and in light of being sick from annoy bladder surgery and having the all of a sudden hearing misfortune in a similar time traverse, I at first allowed her to fit me. I abhorred the guides she chose. They were god terrible Phonax biCros both in the ear, both would full HUGE ear forms no vent. They were so awkward and I couldn't hear by any stretch of the imagination. She had o piece of information how to program them. When I returned a week and needed to take a stab at something else, she would arrange Resound Linc despite the fact that it was just good with apple items which I revealed to her I didn't have and didn't plan to purchase. We chose to walk, however she made $300 store off me which she kept in addition to she charged my protection for hundreds for the hearing test. I don't think she made out too severely. The following audiologist we attempted appeared to be entirely great, aside from attempting to charge $3800 for one guide and 45 days bolster. I didn't try to do a trial or anything with that one. We did request and after that crossed out inside a few days without each being fitted, which cost us $250. She additionally made out quite well to do nothing truly.

Since I discovered Hearing Revolutions, I'm doing a trial with 2 distinctive audiologists in light of the fact that the audiologist I am trialing the Siemen's with does not manage Widex and the Widex one doesn't manage Siemens. Both audiologists made $75, in addition to Siemen's charged $50 for the custom ear shape, while Dr. Widex is attempting charge me $115 for one custom ear shape, which appears to be high. I don't think they are making out too seriously either, however somewhat less in light of the fact that I just have one ear to get notification from.

I don't know why you say it is the wrong guide for me. With the custom shape, I can hear discourse quite well at this point. I needed to request that her turn it down as it was VERY uproarious. The decent things is that whatever change was down this time with the custom shape, I can comprehend discourse obviously at an agreeable level. Prior to the form, keeping in mind the end goal to get clear understanding the volume must be so noisy it close hurt.

Everybody appeared to sound lispy at first however following a couple of hours that appeared to wear off fortunately. I am hearing a few things in music that make the music sound awful to me "as music", yet in the meantime, the voices sound pleasant... like every one of the vocalists seem like themselves now, which is such a great amount of superior to anything ladies with raspy sore throat voices and men that all stable like John Denver.

Doc Jake first that is absolutely the wrong guide for you

the rep would have quite recently been there for PR.

in the event that have as of now been through three AuDs then perhaps the issue is with you expecting supernatural occurrences.

the AuDs are not remaining open making just $75 a pop..

btw, how would you know the rep is incompetet?

I saw you dont appear to have good fortunes with ENTs either.

sabrin514 That was my considered the understanding great. To the extent audiologists go, for them, its more lucrative to take the $75 for the underlying assessment/hearing test (on the off chance that they don't worm out of giving one) and after that possibly make you an ear shape and it works out best for them in the event that you return it amid the trial so they don't need to give "unpaid help for a year on the off chance that you keep them. With somebody simple to fit, they most likely couldn't care less, with somebody like me, with my misfortune, they presumably feel it is not worth their time.

rasmus_braun Originally Posted by sabrin514

The audiologist gets $75 for the underlying eval and hearing test and $60 paid specifically to them for every ear shape. I don't know what else they get for the one year of help they should give, yet of the audiologists (3 up until now) that I have managed that take an interest with Hearing Revolutions, none of them are stumbling on themselves with energy to have you desired more arrangements so I don't think it is that much, or if nothing else not in light of a for every visit sort expense.

Contingent upon the innovation level, they get $400 to $700 per listening device to cover fitting and administering.

sabrin514 I question it. The audiologist has had like 4 tries and it is as yet not functioning admirably. What's more, gracious stunning, today there will be some lethargic and inept rep on the telephone amid the tuning... yiipppppppppeeeeeeeee! It's sickening how little administration and bolster these makers can escape with when they are offering these overrated contraptions. I will keep in touch with my state congressmen and attempt to motivate somebody to hold these simpletons' feet to the fire. Clients merit better and frequently non-hearing individuals don't have a "voice" either.

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

Yes and I will tell the audiologist that I am disturbed the rep is not there as I was guaranteed. I know it is not the audiologist's blame. I am additionally going to let her know I griped to Siemen specifically about the rep declining to come.

I really think there is some kind of problem with the portable amplifier itself or the beneficiary today. I have been attempting to stream music on my simple tek and it's removing in and crackling. All batteries are crisp and everything is completely charged...

good fortunes. perhaps it will work out.

sabrin514 Yes and I will tell the audiologist that I am vexed the rep is not there as I was guaranteed. I know it is not the audiologist's blame. I am additionally going to let her know I griped to Siemen specifically about the rep declining to come.

I really think there is some kind of problem with the listening device itself or the recipient today. I have been attempting to stream music on my simple tek and it's removing in and crackling. All batteries are crisp and everything is completely charged...

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

My unique audiologist charged my insurance agency and got me for a $20 co-pay for a hearing test done before requesting helps. Figure she didn't have confidence in free hearing tests.

it is safe to say that you are setting off to your fitting today?

sabrin514 My unique audiologist charged my insurance agency and got me for a $20 co-pay for a hearing test done before requesting helps. Figure she didn't have confidence in free hearing tests.

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

The audiologist gets $75 for the underlying eval and hearing test and $60 paid straightforwardly to them for every ear shape. I don't know what else they get for the one year of help they should give, however of the audiologists (3 up until now) that I have managed that partake with Hearing Revolutions, none of them are stumbling on themselves with excitement to have you wanted more arrangements so I don't think it is that much, or if nothing else not in light of a for each visit sort expense.

sabrin, i addressed a Hearing Revolution rep. as indicated by her when they at first approach a distributor some are hesitant to join however after time many alter their opinion. the sum they make per client is likely less yet general they may make more in light of the fact that the quantity of hearing tests they accommodate allowed to the quantity of clients who purchase when they are offering the guide. i think steve said he gives more than thirty tests to offer four clients.

sabrin514 The audiologist gets $75 for the underlying eval and hearing test and $60 paid straightforwardly to them for every ear form. I don't know what else they get for the one year of help they should give, yet of the audiologists (3 up until now) that I have managed that take an interest with Hearing Revolutions, none of them are stumbling on themselves with excitement to have you sought more arrangements so I don't think it is that much, or possibly not in view of a for every visit sort expense.

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

The audiologist won't gripe as it is not "her deal", I purchased these from Hearing Revolution. I for one think the audiologist would joyfully have me return them so she doesn't need to continue supporting them as a major aspect of the concurrence with Hearing Revolution. She officially made her $75 for the assessment and hearing test (which she didn't do) and $60 for an ear form that she was paid to do.

i don't recognize what the assention between Hearing Revolution and the audi is yet i speculate she makes something beyond $75 for every last bit of her work and any benefit she may make on the ear form.

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

The rep did not wipe out. They declined to come. I have effectively shot an email to their organization and posted on their facebook page. I don't need the rep with the chip on their shoulder. Genuinely trust they fire that one. I mean who has the advantage of declining to really carry out their occupation? BS!

sabrin, it could really go in any case. as a past entrepreneur i generally valued the client who gave legitimate input on a rebel representative. i generally tuned in to both sides and could by and large observe who was distorting the actualities. on the off chance that it was only an unfortunate mix-up my objective is clear it up yet in the event that it wasn't i fired a couple of people.

i think the key parts of this are the rep consented to come and now the rep is declining to come without clarification.

sabrin514 The audiologist won't whine as it is not "her deal", I purchased these from Hearing Revolution. I for one think the audiologist would joyfully have me return them so she doesn't need to continue supporting them as a major aspect of the concurrence with Hearing Revolution. She officially made her $75 for the assessment and hearing test (which she didn't do) and $60 for an ear shape that she was paid to do.

gary1001 Originally Posted by KenP

All things considered, in the event that she tries my thought and bombs, I'll run with yours. In the event that still under trial, I for one would attempt another brand - regardless of the possibility that I came back to the first later. The audi could grumble that the rep cost them a deal. That appears as great a point as could be made.

ken, as i said some time recently, if the rep would have said anything to show they were in a circumstance they expected to reschedule and the telephone call accessibility was only a way that they were attempting to make the best of a circumstance, i would completely concur with your unique proposal. be that as it may, on the off chance that they are currently declining to come when they initially consented to come this progressions the circumstance. something else if the rep could never have consented to by and by show up and just offered telephone conference the circumstance would be distinctive.

swinging to another brand is dependably an alternative however imagine a scenario where this is the brand you truly need. you can do as you said and it may work however in the event that the rep is truly rejecting you presumably won't motivate them to come. there are awful workers that organizations don't know about how they are treating the client. the sooner they are removed the better.

sabrin514 The rep did not cross out. They declined to come. I have officially shot an email to their organization and posted on their facebook page. I don't need the rep with the chip on their shoulder. Genuinely trust they fire that one. I mean who has the advantage of declining to really carry out their employment? BS!

KenP Well, on the off chance that she tries my thought and bombs, I'll run with yours. In the event that still under trial, I for one would attempt another brand - regardless of the possibility that I came back to the first later. The audi could whine that the rep cost them a deal. That appears as great a point as could be made.

gary1001 Originally Posted by KenP

All things considered, I can't help contradicting Gary. Not a biggy however. I simply believe that you simply get a rep out with a chip on their shoulder. They had consented to come. Things may have come up. Why not simply request that the rep reschedule? They will be trapped. Specify you'll do it at the reps accommodation in the following couple of weeks. Characterize the adequate period and suggest their past understanding.

ken, i would concur yet sabrin said the audi said the rep was REFUSING to come not that something came up. there is a distinction. i construct my proposal in light of the information gave.

in the event that the rep couldn't come as a result of a circumstance, they would have said as much and handed-off this information to the audi. the audi would have told sabrin and i presume sabrin would have rescheduled. she may be baffled however not resentful.

KenP Well, I can't help contradicting Gary. Not a biggy however. I simply imagine that you simply get a rep out with a chip on their shoulder. They had consented to come. Things may have come up. Why not simply request that the rep reschedule? They will be trapped. Say you'll do it at the reps comfort in the following couple of weeks. Characterize the adequate period and suggest their past understanding.

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

I simply terminated them an email disclosing to them that I was totally nauseated with their absence of client administration and support. We will perceive what they say.

sabrin, you may likewise attempt online networking, for example, facebook. post on their site and send them a message. i have discovered this the best to get consideration. at that point, phone and email ends up plainly viable.

post an open remark and send a messagehttps://www.facebook.com/siemensusa

sabrin514 I simply let go them an email disclosing to them that I was totally disturbed with their absence of client administration and support. We will perceive what they say.

gary1001 Originally Posted by sabrin514

Approve, so those of you that have been following my case in different strings realize that a Siemen's rep should seek my arrangement... Well we called the audiologist and she said the rep declined to come however would be on the telephone. Must be a decent occupation to have the capacity to state a major old "F U" to client paying a huge amount of cash. I am extremely nauseated and baffled in Siemens and their poor client benefit,

while i totally comprehend your disappointment and i would prefer not to protect the rep, one terrible rep doesn't make the whole organization awful. i propose it is currently time for you to contact siemens specifically. utilize each methods you can to motivate them to react, for example, online networking, facebook, messages on their webpage and phone calls. it requires a gigantic measure of push to get an elephant to move however they will move.

Ask a question

Title:

Article text:

Ask a question
Categories
Recent posts
siemens connexx 6.5.5
Dec 08, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
PHONAK Aude'o B50-Direct
Oct 23, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Resound quattro and TV streamer/mni mic
Oct 21, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
ComPilot I too verbose
Oct 05, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
smart connect
Sep 12, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Recent answers
where can i buy rexto/costco signat... on "Kirkland 4.0 are the same as ?"
Digital processing makes a piano no... on "Analog still available?"
I am a small business owner, expect... on "ComPilot replacement battery"