You can login or register now:

Register:

Nickname *

Your email *

Password *

Login:

Email

Password

HA's for Music?

2015-10-15 17:54:00 in Digital Hearing Aids by  EllisW
Me once more. A companion, similar to myself, is occupied with the best HA's for tuning in to/hearing music. There's a string on that theme here, yet it's from 2008. Would you be able to people say something

with more present data? A million much appreciated.

0

Add comment:

Um bongo Originally Posted by AlanM

I just got Alta 2 Pros from the VA and discover them superior to my past Alta Pros, with the exception of that the music program produces twisting at both live and recorded established music.. Smirching of specific instruments, particularly strings, cruelty, additional sounds, and so forth. I requested that my audiologist tidy up the program, no hostile to shriek, and so on. However, the music program is unlistenable, in no way like my past Alta aces, which had an agreeable music program. Would someone be able to propose the majority of the important changes, so I can ask for them from the audiologist?

Essentially simply kill all handling - and set the reaction at around 1/4 pick up with MPOs up around 130dB. You can typically set the volume level of in-house music yourself, and unrecorded music has an awesome dynamic range you don't need the guide sitting on any piece of it.

Musician_72 Hi,

to the extent I know, the Alta 2 Pro has more than 16 bit (18? 20?), so it is improbable that the contortion is created at the info organize.

Additionally, if a committed music program is utilized, all "additional items" that mutilate music are killed as a matter of course.

Is it conceivable that the fitting scope of your guide is "on the edge", implying that the guides are not sufficiently solid for you and in this manner misshape when a more powerful info (music, for this situation) happens?

AlanM I just got Alta 2 Pros from the VA and discover them superior to my past Alta Pros, with the exception of that the music program produces bending at both live and recorded traditional music.. Smirching of specific instruments, particularly strings, cruelty, additional sounds, and so forth. I requested that my audiologist tidy up the program, no hostile to shriek, and so on. In any case, the music program is unlistenable, not at all like my past Alta experts, which had an agreeable music program. Would someone be able to propose the greater part of the important changes, so I can ask for them from the audiologist?

Musician_72 Note that the K-Amp is a very packing (!) circuit!

So every one of those individuals who gripe that advanced guides pack excessively won't (!) be content with a k-amp circuit.

I once tried a dynamic earplug that uses the k-amp (particularly like the bean, additionally by etymotic). This sounded truly crappy contrasted with my portable amplifier (as I would like to think).

doubledown MNWild46,

a debt of gratitude is in order for the tip.

MNWild46 Interesting. I've never thought of utilizing EQ to change music for a portable amplifier/non-help listening state.

DoubleDown, you could simply attempt Reaper for ongoing EQ/Limiting. It's actually a generation style DAW, however last I hear the trial utilize is non-constraining and the non-trial form is very shoddy for a full capacity DAW.

I'm sitting tight for an overcome listening device organization to make a guide that panders to artists with enhanced preparing/dynamic range. Or, on the other hand some innovation in molds/helps so we needn't bother with that irritating criticism concealment

Musician_72 The enormous impediment of boldness is, obviously, that it's not realtime. Be that as it may, as I stated, all the realtime EQs sounded poop. I'd need to burrow my music through cubase or comparative and utilize the expert eq's there.

There used to be an article in a web based listening device paper, where somebody modified a hearing system for playing guitar that utilized cubase (or another advanced sound workstation). With programming that way, you can program your own particular portable amplifier - without commotion lessening and directionality, obviously.

doubledown thanks for the Audacity tip. astounding what's accessible by means of opensource programming these days.

Musician_72 How would you set up a limiter? How would you know when it's too noisy?

This is the benefit of amplifiers, esp. when they were fit with rem - they are adjusted not to get too noisy (ideally).

Be that as it may, I see your point. Particularly for traditional music you would most likely need compressor/limiter to fit this in your dynamic range. Be that as it may, this is difficult to set up.

doubledown I figured there are perils of utilizing an equalizer

Musician_72 I'm a music instructor, I've created my very own few tracks and some of understudies, yet I don't do this any longer.

I create a few demos of courses of action and structures by me, however they are for in-house utilize just (so to state).

In the event that I needed to truly blend a tune, I'd do the accompanying:

- make an unpleasant blend

- then hear some out amazing recording and change the volume of my screens and my guides with the end goal that everything sounds okay

- then blend the track at an indistinguishable volume from the reference recording

I'd either utilize the unrecorded music in addition to program for that (has little pressure, underneath 1.4 normally) or even utilize an additional program without pressure.

I have my attention on established music in little troupes now and on composing courses of action (I've composed a huge one that will be performed in summer, I'm very energized), I genuinely don't feel that one can make a better than average showing with regards to as a recording engineer when wearing portable amplifiers. In any case, in the event that somebody demonstrates me wrong, I'd be glad for him/her!

MNWild46 Musician_72, as somebody who likewise records/delivers their own music, how would you manage not being 100% certain if what you hear is the thing that others listen?

For instance in case I'm dealing with a move track and I have an applaud and kick going on a similar downbeat, here and there's a decent snap to it, yet in the event that my portable amplifier chooses to pack that sound, it doesn't sound the same.

At the pre-blending stages, how would you choose what sounds great?

Musician_72 I'd beyond any doubt jump at the chance to hear some recording finished with the mouthpieces of a portable amplifier. I'm very certain that they sound terrible, at any rate in the bass territory. There are a wide range of little contortions such little a modest mouthpieces have, it's not just about recurrence range and commotion floor.

I in some cases tune in to leveled music, yet I found that it just sounds great when finished with Audacity (a sound programming).

This is non continuous: You apply the balance, at that point the document gets prepared, at that point you can hear it. You needn't bother with an additional compressor or limiter, in light of the fact that recorded music is as of now packed, and it's your own particular obligation not to turn it too boisterous.

Those equalizers for media players (done in programming) all stable terrible, here it sounds better for me with no eq and my guides in.

The essential capacity of a listening device is equalizer, multiband compressor (that is critical, diverse pressure for various frequencies) and limiter.

Listening devices include directionality and clamor concealment and some more obscure enchantment to enhance discourse.

doubledown find an audiologist you can trust

Musician_72 I figure that all makers purchase their mouthpieces and speakers at similar organizations. Being little they are all poop contrasted with genuine recording gear.

I trust that there is advancement around there. Yet, the other reason that there are no dialogs about mouthpieces (and speakers) is, that whatever is left of the listening device is so much more regrettable.

Consider that for quite a while the info level was constrained to 93 dB. There are manuals in the web that prescribe to sodden your guides with gaffa tape to conquer that. There can be nothing more regrettable than hard cutting, however it took years to take care of that issue.

At that point the inadequacy: There are as yet numerous fitters out there who don't have a clue about that you need to turn everything OFF for music.

I am at the point where I can appreciate music again especially with my portable hearing assistants. In any case, I have surrendered everything that goes to the audiophile heading: I can't tell a decent speaker from a terrible one any longer. I won't do a last blend or ace to my music any longer. I've lost my objectivity, since a single tick at my portable amplifier and everything sounds diverse. So in what manner would it be a good idea for me to tell what it truly seems like?

jeffrey "It appears to me that mouthpiece quality would influence music."

My inquiry precisely. I've never observed this tended to in a dialog about music and listening devices here. My exceptionally solid wish is that some producer would place exertion toward this path rather than network. I would pay for premium nature of sound and do without bluetooth and all the rest if that is the thing that it took.

In any case, there may well be points of confinement to what's conceivable! I'll acknowledge that if it's valid.

Um, a couple of super fine earphones with listening device innovation introduced?

RForbes Doubledown gave the connection to this string. I'm a congregation artist, working week after week with choirs, piano, organ, and symphonic instruments. I welcome the bits of knowledge. I'm sitting tight for Oticon Opn, however meanwhile, will go to Costco one week from now to experiment with Juna 9 (or whatever audi recommends?). I think about whether the receivers of helps vary and, provided that this is true, how they contrast. I can't help suspecting that amplifier quality would influence music. Any considerations? Or, then again am I out of the ballpark supposing along these lines?

Mark Chambers Here's my favorite:http://www.musiciansclinics.com/articles.asp

hlaasdan4 Some of you may like this site or discover it helpful:http://www.musicianswithhearingloss.org/wp/

jwjensen356 I have another arrangement of Rexton Trax 42 HA. They sound fine with recorded music (I have a decent framework), both with Automatic and Music programs. We were at musical show a week ago and I noticed that with a soprano aria there was a touch of mutilation with her maintained highs. I requested that the sound expert move off the top of the line a bit on the Music program; we'll see next time. Be that as it may, a genuine eye opener (ear opener?) for me was tuning in to operatic music today through my iPhone. The telephones were the common Apple ear buds in elastic couplers into my ears. Awesome quality contrasted with my 5 year old Rexton Cobalts. Both bass and treble were such a great amount of superior to in the course of the most recent quite a long while. This time I was in Automatic mode.

Mark Chambers Originally Posted by Musician_72

Try not to sit in the front line. Do you have an open fit? Open vaults? Assuming this is the case, you can change the sound a little by simply adjusting the volume, as the bass comes through unamplfied. Lower volume gives you a hotter sound, higher volume all the more high recurrence.

I can sort in your listening ability misfortune and see what program is ascertained by bernafon for "unrecorded music in addition to". You might need to attempt a program that way, it's really great. I'll do that later at night.

Musician_72

Open fit on the privilege. Single vent bass on the left.

Oticon has a music program yet viewing the PC screen as the audiologist moves forward and backward from Auto to Music I don't see much going on. Other than going to full omni directional mode it gives only a tad bit of lift on the low and top of the line. Yet, it can be physically balanced as required. It is there that I'm oblivious. I am starting to perceive any reason why having the product and equipment to self program would be profitable. I would love to have the capacity to change them myself.

Likewise the Oticon fitting programming enables one to uncouple the music program from the auto profile however it won't enable any progressions to the input supervisor. Need to locate an indirect access approach to handicap it.

Much appreciated to such an extent. Anticipating hearing (heh) from you!

BTW I got some brilliant contribution from Um Bongo on tuning them for music. I have to figure out how to show things to the audi without her inclination I'm venturing on her toes.

Musician_72 Originally Posted by Mark Chambers

All the more great information. Obviously this arrangements with recorded music. I'm an orchestra season ticket holder. Have any guidance for live ensemble?

BTW I read your long posts on getting your issues worked out with the Bernafon. Great read.

Much obliged

Try not to sit in the front line. Do you have an open fit? Open vaults? Assuming this is the case, you can change the sound a little by simply adjusting the volume, as the bass comes through unamplfied. Lower volume gives you a hotter sound, higher volume all the more high recurrence.

I can sort in your listening ability misfortune and see what program is ascertained by bernafon for "unrecorded music in addition to". You might need to attempt a program that way, it's entirely great. I'll do that later at night.

Musician_72

Mark Chambers Adjusting to the guides is critical. Bear in mind that the cerebrum utilizes ordinary sounds to conform to what "typical" is.

I need to continue helping myself to remember that. Particularly since everything else has been simple and simple to acknowledge.

- obviously, for music, all clamor decrease and criticism concealment must be killed

Taking a shot at that one. Oticon wouldn't like to relinquish input control even with the music program uncoupled.

- you may require diverse progression for music: A lower general pick up will take into account less pressure

I'll bring that up. Much appreciated

- on the off chance that you have level misfortune, you can take out your guides and simply increase the volume

Tragically it is neither level nor symmetrical.

Presently, for cutting edge music beaus: Ask your audi to print out the bend that is called "addition pick up" for your guide.

All the more great data. Obviously this arrangements with recorded music. I'm an orchestra season ticket holder. Have any guidance for live symphony?

BTW I read your long posts on getting your issues worked out with the Bernafon. Great read.

Much obliged

Musician_72 Adjusting to the guides is critical. Bear in mind that the cerebrum utilizes regular sounds to change in accordance with what "typical" is.

For whatever length of time that you're not used to the guides, they can't sound useful for music.

Some more musings:

- obviously, for music, all commotion lessening and input concealment must be killed

- you may require diverse elements for music: A lower general pick up will consider less pressure

- in the event that you have level misfortune, you can take out your guides and simply increase the volume

Presently, for cutting edge music sweethearts: Ask your audi to print out the bend that is called "inclusion pick up" for your guide. There ought to be three lines: 50 dB, 65 dB, 80 dB. They demonstrate how much pick up you get when the information is 50 dB, 64 dB, 80 dB. Normally you have more pick up for 50 dB than for 80 dB.

Take the bend for 65 dB and program those qualities into an equalizer. The equalizer in Audacity is great, for example, though most equalizers in media-players are not soo great.

Level your music and appreciate with a decent earphone (don't utilize that with your speakers: If you increment the highs so much, you may harm your tweeter!), with helps taken out, obviously.

The key point for this is to utilize the inclusion pick up of your guide, not your real hearing misfortune, in light of the fact that your mind is utilized to what your guide gives. Along these lines, you get a sound you are utilized to, however with better quality (as has been noted earlier: If you take a gander at the extremely minor speakers of your guide, and the modest microfones, clearly this essentially can't be top of the line).

A last point: For me, music sounds much preferable with the guides in over without, so there is no motivation to whine about the guides. Obviously, I could whine about my ears, since it (likely) doesnt sound almost on a par with it could with great ears. In any case, one can't help that.

Musician_72

Mark Chambers Originally Posted by glucas

I purchased a couple of Siemens portable amplifiers from ebay - Siemens Lotus 23M, out of urgency, two or three years prior, for around $360.

They are advanced, however with trimmers, so you can make your own changes.

The nearest - if worse, experience of music, since I had simple guides, around 15 years prior. Fabulous.

Issue is that I need this involvement with another combine of Phonaks, or some other most recent premium guide, as the Lotus helps simply have WDRC and don't adapt to foundation commotion exceptionally well.

When I move settled in I'm go searching for the product and software engineer so I can dial them in all alone.

I need to state however that over the long haul I'm modifying. The distinction in only three weeks is astonishing. I'm not 25 with my tube amp and sitting between a couple of Ohm F speakers however then I'm wearing listening devices now since I did precisely that. Goodness well folly has its outcomes. Things will standardize after some time - they need to. Like the Borg, you will be acclimatized.

glucas Originally Posted by Mark Chambers

I need to continue disclosing to myself that what I was hearing throughout the previous couple of years was not precisely perfect either. I don't know how far back in time I'd need to go to get to my typical hearing. So more likely than not it will involve adjustment. Time and recognition, I trust, will adequately take out this memory I have, regardless of whether genuine or no, of what it should seem like.

I channeled into this string trusting that somebody had discovered the sacred vessel. Be that as it may, it won't occur. Holding that little recipient from a listening device up by a 5K set of speakers puts such dreams to rest. All the better you can do is discover the businesses best expression. Also, given the subjective inclinations of individuals I question it's conceivable.

Such is life.

I purchased a couple of Siemens amplifiers from ebay - Siemens Lotus 23M, out of edginess, several years back, for around $360.

They are computerized, yet with trimmers, so you can make your own particular changes.

The nearest - if worse, experience of music, since I had simple guides, around 15 years back. Awesome.

Issue is that I need this involvement with another match of Phonaks, or whatever other most recent premium guide, as the Lotus helps simply have WDRC and don't adapt to foundation clamor exceptionally well.

Mark Chambers Originally Posted by glucas

Snap !

These feelings are precisely how I feel. You are tuning in to music, yet it's not music. There is something missing.

I need to continue revealing to myself that what I was hearing throughout the previous couple of years was not precisely perfect either. I don't know how far back in time I'd need to go to get to my ordinary hearing. So without a doubt it will involve adjustment. Time and commonality, I trust, will adequately dispense with this memory I have, regardless of whether genuine or no, of what it should seem like.

I channeled into this string trusting that somebody had discovered the blessed vessel. Be that as it may, it won't occur. Holding that little beneficiary from a portable amplifier up alongside a 5K set of speakers puts such fancies to rest. All the better you can do is discover the businesses best expression. Also, given the subjective inclinations of individuals I question it's conceivable.

Such is life.

glucas Originally Posted by Mark Chambers

I'll say something regarding this one a bit. I have the Alta2. With the exception of a touch of mic clamor in my left ear I can discover nothing to gripe about. I have the music program enacted. I hear everything now- - never miss a word and I hear things in music that have been lost for who knows to what extent. It's all there now, in any event seeing that hearing everything. Indeed, even the minor cymbals are there. Be that as it may, - you knew there was a however coming right? Furthermore, maybe having just been in helps for 3 weeks this may be somewhat early however I don't think so. I trust so however I don't think so. Disregarding hearing all that it sounds somewhat vacant. It isn't terrible, it's recently not smooth - it is not full- - it has lost its glow - it's thin- - it doesn't get very there if that bodes well. It's some espresso that is not exactly sufficiently solid. It's a major strawberry that is not exactly sufficiently sweet. It doesn't exactly make it. Furthermore, however I like everything else about these guides I'd be enticed to have a go at something else on the off chance that I believed that I could have a tiny bit of that warm by the fire sound once more. Possibly it's something or other that you can't have. I can live with it. The advantages of helps far exceed it however goodness that it'd be so pleasant to have it back. Has anyone discovered it? On the off chance that so let me know since I have till Friday one week from now to have a go at something else.

Snap !

These notions are precisely how I feel. You are tuning in to music, yet it's not music. There is something missing.

Mark Chambers I'll say something regarding this one a bit. I have the Alta2. Aside from a touch of mic clamor in my left ear I can discover nothing to grumble about. I have the music program actuated. I hear everything now- - never miss a word and I hear things in music that have been lost for who knows to what extent. It's all there now, at any rate seeing that hearing everything. Indeed, even the minor cymbals are there. Yet, - you knew there was a yet coming right? What's more, maybe having just been in helps for 3 weeks this may be somewhat early however I don't think so. I trust so however I don't think so. Notwithstanding hearing all that it sounds somewhat unfilled. It isn't awful, it's recently not smooth - it is not full- - it has lost its glow - it's thin- - it doesn't get very there if that bodes well. It's some espresso that is not exactly sufficiently solid. It's a major strawberry that is not exactly sufficiently sweet. It doesn't exactly make it. Furthermore, however I like everything else about these guides I'd be enticed to take a stab at something else in the event that I suspected that I could have a tiny bit of that warm by the fire sound once more. Possibly it's a unique little something that you can't have. I can live with it. The advantages of helps far exceed it however gracious that it'd be so pleasant to have it back. Has anyone discovered it? In the event that so let me know since I have till Friday one week from now to take a stab at something else.

Joannec I play the violin. I'm not an expert artist, only a beginner. What's more, I additionally appreciate going to shows - established music, fiddle sort stuff, truly different types (just observed Straight No Chaser). With my violin, I had significant issues with input. Portable hearing assistants all in all were made to upgrade discourse, not tune in to music, so they have a tendency to modify in all the wrong ways when notwithstanding tuning in to music in my auto (general pop and shake). When I'd play An or an E note in idealize tune, my guides would seem like biting the dust felines.

I've been wearing Oticon Agils for a couple of years. When I initially got them, I saw on some board on the web, somebody recommended a particular 'music setting'. I conveyed that data to my audi and she had no clue what truly matters to me. She called Oticon and they knew quickly what I had specified and educated my audi on the most proficient method to alter 'program 2' on my guides. It works SOOOO well! I change them to program 2 and it resembles it nullifies all input and opes them up to a wide range of sounds. Playing and tuning in to music is awesome with that program. On the off chance that you have a guide that has more than 1 program, get some information about it. Advise your audi to call the maker for counsel, I'll wager they will have the capacity to offer assistance. It made a universe of various with mine, it was night and day!- - Updated -

I play the violin. I'm not an expert performer, only a beginner. What's more, I likewise appreciate going to shows - traditional music, fiddle sort stuff, truly various types (just observed Straight No Chaser). With my violin, I had real issues with criticism. Amplifiers by and large were made to upgrade discourse, not tune in to music, so they have a tendency to modify in all the wrong ways when notwithstanding tuning in to music in my auto (general pop and shake). When I'd play An or an E note in consummate tune, my guides would seem like kicking the bucket felines.

I've been wearing Oticon Agils for a couple of years. When I initially got them, I saw on some board on the web, somebody recommended a particular 'music setting'. I conveyed that data to my audi and she had no clue what truly matters to me. She called Oticon and they knew quickly what I had said and taught my audi on the best way to modify 'program 2' on my guides. It works SOOOO well! I change them to program 2 and it resembles it refutes all input and opes them up to a wide range of sounds. Playing and tuning in to music is awesome with that program. On the off chance that you have a guide that has more than 1 program, get some information about it. Advise your audi to call the maker for guidance, I'll wager they will have the capacity to offer assistance. It made a universe of various with mine, it was night and day!

Ruxtonvet In my sentiment no advanced portable amplifier functions admirably for unrecorded music particularly live traditional instrumental music. I more often than not sit close and take the guides out. For recorded music I likewise take the guides out and increase the volume. For live traditional orchestral arrangements in a huge room I may utilize my old guides ( Phonak Savia 22 ITC and Art ITC/HSVZ Petite} My new TRAX 42 and the Resound Lynx 2 I trailed did not function admirably with music. I have perused on this discussion that simple guides may work OK in the event that you can discover one. I don't know whether the issue is the ADC or the DAC or the recurrence scope of the guides or the how they are programed yet regardless of what the audiologist tries I don't care for the sound. I am exceptionally delicate to computerized antiques in recorded music. My principally hotspot for recorded music is an all simple vinyl based top of the line framework. I may tune in to SACDs on occasion yet different wellsprings of computerized music give me audience weariness rapidly.

Initially Posted by EllisW

Me once more. A companion, similar to myself, is occupied with the best HA's for tuning in to/hearing music. There's a string on that theme here, however it's from 2008. Would you be able to people say something

with more present information? A million much obliged.

- Updated -

As I would like to think no computerized portable amplifier functions admirably for unrecorded music particularly live traditional symphonic music. I ordinarily sit close and take the guides out. For recorded music I additionally take the guides out and increase the volume. For live traditional orchestral arrangements in a vast room I may utilize my old guides ( Phonak Savia 22 ITC and Art ITC/HSVZ Petite} My new TRAX 42 and the Resound Lynx 2 I trailed did not function admirably with music. I have perused on this discussion that simple guides may work OK on the off chance that you can discover one. I don't know whether the issue is the ADC or the DAC or the recurrence scope of the guides or the how they are programed however regardless of what the audiologist tries I don't care for the sound. I am exceptionally delicate to advanced antiquities in recorded music. My essentially hotspot for recorded music is an all simple vinyl based top of the line framework. I may tune in to SACDs now and again however different wellsprings of computerized music give me audience weariness rapidly.

Initially Posted by EllisW

Me once more. A companion, similar to myself, is keen on the best HA's for tuning in to/hearing music. There's a string on that point here, yet it's from 2008. Would you be able to people say something

with more present information? A million much obliged.

Musician_72 Just to make one thing clear: How a portable hearing assistant handles the information doesn't decide how boisterous it is at the yield.

So on the off chance that you have a guide that handles 110 dB Input, it can similarly also pack that to get 95 dB yield. On the off chance that you utilize a shut arch or custom form then this blend may even ensure your listening ability, despite the fact that all in all you are correct that portable hearing assistants more often than not make everything louder and you must be mindful so as to maintain a strategic distance from lasting boisterous sounds.

Incidentally, to get a siemens help into cut-out isn't too troublesome: I can do that with my own particular voice alone, you can motivate it to cut with a solitary woodwind. You needn't bother with a stone show or a major ensemble for that!

Moan, I truly loved those siemens binax helps had they not contorted ...

doubledown EllsW,

likewise saw you expressed you have protection. imo initial step ought to be getting a rundown of all audi in your general vicinity in your arrangement.

Musician_72 Hi,

this depends: Live Music? Assuming this is the case: Classical or Rock?

For recorded music I discovered all guides I tried very great (those were Siemens Binax, Phonak Venture, Widex Dream and Bernafon Juna). I'd say that Siemens Binax was best around there, yet I didn't do a one next to the other correlation with the bernafon Juna (which I possess now).

The work of art for the Siemens was unrecorded music: They contorted gravely with high female voices. Additionally, my discourse understanding was best with the bernafon juna (esp. delicate discourse), so this was - for me - the best general bundle.

On the off chance that I'd need to purchase a guide at the present time, I'd unquestionably test helps with 24 bit handling (oticon alta ace 2, I think, any more?).

Additionally, remember that there are huge amounts of settings in present day advanced guides, and the majority of them demolish music. You require a decent audi for good melodic sound!

Ask a question

Title:

Article text:

Ask a question
Categories
Recent posts
Pairing
Aug 17, 2019 - ( 0 answers )
Streamline TV connection issues
Sep 23, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
Streamline tv problem
Sep 23, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
Phonak B12. Itchy/dry ears
Aug 18, 2018 - ( 0 answers )
Recent answers
Digital processing makes a piano no... on "Analog still available?"
I am a small business owner, expect... on "ComPilot replacement battery"